WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Descent v. Kitana (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
_Kitana_ said:
Never Forget. It has been four years hasn't it. For people who lost their family and friends telling them to deal and cope and move on is a little harsh and telling them that 3,000 lives are only worth a second of thought. Some Americans in a lot of ways, like you, are choosing not to remember because it a tuff thing to reflect back on.

No one should ever forget and it is something that needs to be passed on to our children, just like The Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam & The Cold War, The Civil Rights Movement and so forth.... so they can learn and be better prepared for an ever changing world.

For Military Family members who have men and woman overseas seeing "Support our Troops" is the greatest comfort it means our Nation is not forgetting her fighting forces over seas. However I am sure your one of the dicks that have sign that says, "Support the Insurgence" instead. Thinking that blowing themselves up along with American troops and innocent people is a glory rally thing... *rolls eyes*

You have the right to rant like this because of those who fight for you and this country and because of those who have long ago been written in the page of history that fought for you. You owe your troops.

Those who are giving up pay, time with their family and those who are doing an extra tour in Iraq so that forces here can stay home and help deal with Katrina. You damn right you better be SUPPORTING YOUR TROOPS.

In Seattle a group Arrogant bastard beat up 2 returning soldiers, who thought like you. What good did that do?

In New Orleans they are being shot at by ignorant people not wanting to leave. In Iraq they are doing extra tours waiting and having that date be pushed back, because their relief is dealing with Katrina.

How can you whine about not supporting your troops when all they are trying to do is give back to this country?

Your Ignorance and lack of respect amazes me at times descent.
My ignorance? My lack of respect?

I have utmost respect for the troops fighting there, I just choose not to advertise it everywhere because of the social stigma your kind has stamped onto it.

And Kitana, that post was reeking of ignorance...They may be fighting for oil, but I support them, and I want them to return home safely.

And for the record, I could never do any of that. I could walk into my psychologist's office right now, and he could easily remove Asperger Syndrome (High-Functioning Autism) off my medical records because guess what? I no longer show any of the symptoms of it.

But why do I keep it on? I don't want to get drafted. That said, I know what the troops are facing, but please shut the fuck up about it because I honestly don't need to be a fucking member of the G.O.P. or be in the fucking army to know what they are up against.

And I know I'm flaming out of B&T, so could you please move this there for me,mods and admins? I'll give you all cookies.

http://www.wtf.com/f11/if-i-see-wor...l-strangle-bitch-writin-em-t13374/#post243655

Last edited by a moderator:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Descent said:
My ignorance? My lack of respect?

I have utmost respect for the troops fighting there, I just choose not to advertise it everywhere because of the social stigma your kind has stamped onto it.
Ah my kind. Oh the Military Family member kind. *rolls eyes* and what kind of stigma have I stamped on it? The fact that I hang my yellow ribbons and show my support and don't just say; "oh the troops... I guess now I will claim to support them cause no one wants to be seen not supporting them"

And Kitana, that post was reeking of ignorance...They may be fighting for oil, but I support them, and I want them to return home safely.
I can tell by mocking people who display "Support Our Troops". Do you know if those are Military Family Members with a soldier overseas or are they not allowed to show that? This is after all America. Saying that they are fighting for oil is really showing RESPECT btw.

And for the record, I could never do any of that. I could walk into my psychologist's office right now, and he could easily remove Asperger Syndrome (High-Functioning Autism) off my medical records because guess what? I no longer show any of the symptoms of it.
Descent does this have anything to do with what we are talking about? Like I care what kind of symptoms you do and don’t have. He would not be able to remove you having that from your Medical Records.

But why do I keep it on? I don't want to get drafted.
*rolls eyes* with all the problems you say you have I doubt you would and a draft is Highly unlikely...

That said, I know what the troops are facing,
I highly doubt you do...

but please shut the fuck up about it because I honestly don't need to be a fucking member of the G.O.P. or be in the fucking army to know what they are up against.
Uh... again why do you keep repeating yourself.

And I know I'm flaming out of B&T, so could you please move this there for me,mods and admins? I'll give you all cookies.

Actually they should cock farm ya. Btw: I don't even have that picture anymore so what did you do download it and save it to your computer? (In fact i hardly remember even posting it)

Also note when someone can clearly express their views in a discussion they don't need to flame.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Descent said:
OH YES! We are there fighting for oil! Just look at our Gas Prices. Great way to show your intelligence. Besides, if we really wanted oil, we would be in Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait. Fucking kids who have no concept of the world. :rolleyes:

But why do I keep it on? I don't want to get drafted. That said, I know what the troops are facing, but please shut the fuck up about it because I honestly don't need to be a fucking member of the G.O.P. or be in the fucking army to know what they are up against.
No, the reason you don't do it, is because you are a fucking pansy. I can tell you right now, that if America needed me to fight in a war, that I would be the first person in line to sign up for military duty. But you, you worthless fuck, have to hide behind "medical reasons" to stay off the military radar. What a true "American" you are. Get the fuck out of my country.

He baited himself for the flame. Couldn't resist.

An actual funnAy picture. :lol:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Descent Respect for our troops, 9-11 and victims can be seen here?
http://ourgodlol.ytmnd.com/

Nice pit huh? You know they use to go to playgrounds and dig pits right and they would send children up the top of the slides and have an officer with a gun there and shoot them in the back of the head only after they made them look at the pile of bodies below, than they would slide them down.

Time Life will tell you how they took this beautiful Jewish girl. Shaved her head, stood her naked and how she was so beautiful still that the Nazi army raped her over and over again that the sister said, “surely the only thing my older sister could wish for was death.”

They piled these people in box carts so tightly together that they shit on top of each another… More than half died getting to the death camps. They took twins and did inhumane testing on them to see how it affected the other. All one girl can remember from her child hood is picking flowers. Sometime they forced the other twin to watch.

They cut off tattoos of these people to make lampshades, why they were still alive. Cut open and tortured others to see how much pain a human body could withstand. Performed the first heart open surgery why they were still alive with no medicine and drugs. See how long the human heart could stay beating.

There is a story about an imbedded film maker in WWII who peered over a box car to find piles upon piles of dead bodies. He was so shocked he could no longer film. Soldiers reported of how they stood in the death camp and it reeked so bad of rot and death they could not even breathe.

THIS ASS OF A CHILD dares to make a site and put “LOL” Laugh Out Loud. Yes, lets laugh at one of the greatest shames in the World. A time when life was disregarded, disrespected and millions were killed.

The next picture is I am not sure if it is WWII with the Japanese camps or Vietnam.

The third is Twin Towers… Which Descent said he had the utmost respect for and always remember.... Very well pointed there. *rolls eyes*

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
guys guys, atleast let me get the camera ready before you start.....

_Kitana_ said:
Descent Respect for our troops, 9-11 and victims can be seen here?
http://ourgodlol.ytmnd.com/

Nice pit huh? You know they use to go to playgrounds and dig pits right and they would send children up the top of the slides and have an officer with a gun there and shoot them in the back of the head only after they made them look at the pile of bodies below, than they would slide them down.

Time Life will tell you how they took this beautiful Jewish girl. Shaved her head, stood her naked and how she was so beautiful still that the Nazi army raped her over and over again that the sister said, “surely the only thing my older sister could wish for was death.”

They piled these people in box carts so tightly together that they shit on top of each another… More than half died getting to the death camps. They took twins and did inhumane testing on them to see how it affected the other. All one girl can remember from her child hood is picking flowers. Sometime they forced the other twin to watch.

They cut off tattoos of these people to make lampshades, why they were still alive. Cut open and tortured others to see how much pain a human body could withstand. Performed the first heart open surgery why they were still alive with no medicine and drugs. See how long the human heart could stay beating.

There is a story about an imbedded film maker in WWII who peered over a box car to find piles upon piles of dead bodies. He was so shocked he could no longer film. Soldiers reported of how they stood in the death camp and it reeked so bad of rot and death they could not even breathe.

THIS ASS OF A CHILD dares to make a site and put “LOL” Laugh Out Loud. Yes, lets laugh at one of the greatest shames in the World. A time when life was disregarded, disrespected and millions were killed.

The next picture is I am not sure if it is WWII with the Japanese camps or Vietnam.

The third is Twin Towers… Which Descent said he had the utmost respect for and always remember.... Very well pointed there. *rolls eyes*
You dumb cunt that is about how there is no god. It has nothing to do with showing no respect to the victims of 9/11 or the Holocaust. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My GOD Kitana! You have mamoth cans!

(Those aren't cans, that's a space station!)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This thread fucking sucks!

Another Descent shit storm on the loose. More proof of his lack of maturity and the desperate need of Ritalin.

Idiots.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
First of all, let me say that you're both retarded.

Second,
_Kitana_ said:
However I am sure your one of the dicks that have sign that says, "Support the Insurgence" instead. Thinking that blowing themselves up along with American troops and innocent people is a glory rally thing... *rolls eyes*
Innocent people do NOT include American troops. Blowing a couple US soldiers up IS morally legit in my book. If the US would invade Canada or Quebec I'd be the first in line at the roadside bombs shop.

Stop fucking crying about the troops, they diserve to be in a world of shit now. I just hope one of them veterans snipe Bush for all the shit they had to live because of him.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
RageAgainst said:
First of all, let me say that you're both retarded.

Second,

Innocent people do NOT include American troops. Blowing a couple US soldiers up IS morally legit in my book. If the US would invade Canada or Quebec I'd be the first in line at the roadside bombs shop.

Stop fucking crying about the troops, they diserve to be in a world of shit now. I just hope one of them veterans snipe Bush for all the shit they had to live because of him.
Rage do you know what the word "AND" means

That means both us soldiers and Innoccent people.

The rest of your post I am not going to discuss.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The only thing I have against Kitana is her grammar and her political views, mainly her Capitalist, Republican, Conservative values. You may disagree but that's what I read.

...And I think Descent just picks on her 'cause he wants to dive into her bosoms and can't just say it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Kit, what does WWII have to do with what descent is dicussing?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I Hate The FCC said:
You dumb cunt that is about how there is no god. It has nothing to do with showing no respect to the victims of 9/11 or the Holocaust. :rolleyes:

Anytime you slap lol on 6 million people dieing...

Thats a lack of respect not showing there is no god.

meh_it_all said:
Kit, what does WWII have to do with what descent is dicussing?
Meh it is his sig. Plus he was telling me had the utmost respect for 9-11 and Soldiers. I think it has everything to do with it.

BklynCannonball said:
The only thing I have against Kitana is her grammar and her political views, mainly her Capitalist, Republican, Conservative values. You may disagree but that's what I read.

...And I think Descent just picks on her 'cause he wants to dive into her bosoms and can't just say it.
Capitalist? I think you people use words you don't even know the meaning of. I think the other thing most people have against me is I have values.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
_Kitana_ said:
Capitalist? I think you people use words you don't even know the meaning of. I think the other thing most people have against me is I have values.
Everyone has values, they just don't shove their values down everyone else's throat...well except for Capitalists and Religious Fanatics.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
_Kitana_ said:
I think the other thing most people have against me is I have values.
It's not the fact you have values, it's the fact your values are fucking retarded.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Anytime you slap lol on 6 million people dieing...

Thats a lack of respect not showing there is no god.

Meh it is his sig. Plus he was telling me had the utmost respect for 9-11 and Soldiers. I think it has everything to do with it.

The world doesn’t revolve around you and your values, and frankly, nobody gives a fuck what you think. While you’re certainly welcome to your (shitty) opinions, you need to learn to be tolerant of other people’s opinions. After all, it’s what those soldiers you keep bringing up are supposedly fighting for. (Not that invading Iraq is really helping any of our liberties. :rolleyes: ) You’re quick to act righteous, but you’re a goddamn hypocrite. You expect the entire world, and this forum, to agree with you or you try to silence them. How pathetic your little world must be.

I don’t think you can even be happy unless there’s something for you to bitch and complain about; can you go a week on this forum without trying to censor someone or something? Jesus you’re fucking ridiculous.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
/me sings
(Scarecrow)
I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le