WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Desperate Housewives

Live2Die

Story of the year
The new show desperate housewives is on ABC at 9 on sundays. Its very damn funny. There are four woman who always have crazy situations to excape from and beneath it all they are uncovering a suspicous murder. This show is great for everyone to watch, i saw it last night with two of my best guyfriends and they never saw it before and thought it was great. It sexy, and clever. Im no trying to sell you the show, but it is worth watching. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Too bad I don't get ABC. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
When i saw the previews, it looked alot like 'Horny Housewifes' to me. Anyhow, looks like a good show, maybe I can use it as pr0n material? :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
a bunch of whores in suburbia......not different than any other place

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Live2Die said:
The new show desperate housewives is on ABC at 9 on sundays. Its very damn funny. There are four woman who always have crazy situations to excape from and beneath it all they are uncovering a suspicous murder. This show is great for everyone to watch, i saw it last night with two of my best guyfriends and they never saw it before and thought it was great. It sexy, and clever. Im no trying to sell you the show, but it is worth watching. :popcorn:
they r hot!

Last edited by a moderator:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i hear its a suburban sex and the city

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
WHOA!

Let me guess...you have Dish Network?

Gotta get DirecTV man :p .
It is directtv, I think my dad has to pay for the local channels though, which is a couple bucks more, which sucks. Oh well, I'll get it soon. :thumbsup: