WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Deus_Ex_Machina's Ethics

I got the idea from a post I made a few days ago. This thread will sometimes be for Cock-Farmed dumbasses, as well as regular members. This could contain help of any kind, and it could be directed towards certain induviduals also.

This thread will also be in the format of Broken's logic game.

1. Deus Ex Machina's Theory of Evolution
2. Deus Ex Machina's Guide To Getting GOOD Reputation Points
3. Deus Ex Machina's Guide To Pleasing The Holy Admins
4. Deus Ex Machina's (Quick) Guide To Typing The Intelligent Way
5. Deus Ex Machina's (Quick) Guide To Typing The Intelligent Way (Revisited)
6. Deus Ex Machina's Guide To Doing It Yourself

Deus_ex_machina's Theory of Evolution​

1. Spell things right! Don't be a whore, just use a spell checker!
2. Stop acting like a fucking n00b! If you're going to have something in your Job or signature, at least make it read-able.
3. Good impressions will get you out the cock farm faster than you think! If I see someone that comes in here and their first post is "Fuck,.youall?", then they won't be getting rep from me.

So if you want to get the hell out of the cock farm, then just read my simple post, and then try to execute everything I mentioned earlier.

Deus_Ex_Machina's Guide to Getting GOOD Reputation Points​

1. Try to post something that's worth reading, and that will make a general positive effect on the thread.
2. Act like you have at least one brain cell in your entire cerebrum. Trust me, it will help others understand and decipher what you're trying to say.
3. Post something original! If you take someone else's material, then that's not funny. It's just boring and repetitive.
4. Use a spell checker. Sounds easy right? Good. Because it is. www.dictionary.com is all you have to type in.
5. Learn English if you're not sure you know how to speak it. http://www.freetranslation.com is one way to speak somewhat coherently.

Trust me, if you follow all these rules, you will gain a LOT of good rep. And good rep makes you feel good. So stop being a dickhead, and start posting right!

deus_ex_machina said:
Deus_Ex_Machina's Guide to Getting GOOD Reputation Points​

4. Use a spell checker. Sounds easy right? Good. Because it is. www.dictionary.com is all you have to type in.
And if you can't spell "dictionary," copy+paste works wonders. :)

Deus Ex Machina's Guide To Pleasing The Holy Admins​

1. Don't suck up. (well a little money never hurt here and there)
2. Don't ask to be a mod.
3. Don't ask for favors. (especially sex favors ;) )

Just be a good poster. This was just a reminder, and not really an ethic. Just an idea, rather.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
3. Don't ask for favors. (especially sex favors ;) )
Oh, like thats eally a bad thing?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
This is all very good advice. Well done.

Here's another. "Don't post a news story in the issues a week after the said event, after there were already 16 threads about said subject; and act like this is the first anyone's heard of it."

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, I agree with you.

And when donkies come running down the road, we mustn't hide, but use our force to stop those jackasses right in their tracks.(Hopefully they aren't dirt tracks)

MaxPower said:
This is all very good advice. Well done.

Here's another. "Don't post a news story in the issues a week after the said event, after there were already 16 threads about said subject; and act like this is the first anyone's heard of it."
Heh. True. :)

Deus Ex Machina's (Quick) Guide To Typing The Intelligent Way​

1. When typing, it's best not to type OMG, OMFGBBQ, or any other "n00b talk"
2. It's always better not to post anything at all if you have any indecision in your mind.
3. Always, ALWAYS, check to see that what you've just typed makes sense.

I hope you mind my concepts.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
1. When typing, it's best not to type OMG, OMFGBBQ, or any other "n00b talk"
What the hell does that mean?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Excellent. Rules are made to be broken!

:)

Deus_Ex_Machina's (Quick) Guide To Posting The Intelligent Way (Revisited)​

1. Be sure to check the date that a thread was made before posting in it. You don't want to be labeled as a "necroposter", do you?
2. It's always best to
the topic that you are going to make a thread about before making the thread. This is to avoid multiple threads.
3. PLEASE DON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN ASS PUTTING CAPS LOCK ON THE ENTIRE TIME. It makes the rest of us look bad.

There will be more.

Deus Ex Machina's Guide To Doing It Yourself​

1. When you see a problem with the site, or if you just think there aren't enough flames going on, then fix it. Don't whine about it.
2. If you should see a problem going on in the site, don't blame it on the mods or the admins. It's their job to take care of the site, and it won't help if you complain about them. If you do think it's their problem though, then just PM Jason or BRiT, and don't, under any circumstances, make a thread about how you think the staff aren't doing a good job.
3. If you see a problematic poster, then just click the
button. It will report the faulty post to the admins.

I guarantee that you will see an improvement in the site if you follow these rules.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I took the liberty of posting WTF's Rules And Guidlines on the first post in this thread. To all new members, go ahead and read some of my ethics to get an idea of how to post without being labeled as a noob or a dumbass.

I'm going to add ethics to this thread as I see fit or necessary.

That will be all. :)