WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DG is a real bitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
why dont you go mad with power somewhere else, no one that posts in B&T likes you.

jamesp said:
why dont you go mad with power somewhere else, no one that posts in B&T likes you.
DG sux ballz. she lox random thredz becuz she's alwayz pms'ing and she needz to feel important.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jamesp said:
Oh, but you are so wrong, I like DG :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never promised to be nice. I am a bitch, and Im damn good at being a bitch. Why dont you go post Stupid fucking shitty ass eating threads about god damn monkey sucking fucking rep in another forum?

PS: Yay a thread dedicated to me!! Whoo-Hoo I roxxorz!!

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
I never promised to be nice. I am a bitch, and Im damn good at being a bitch. Why dont you go post Stupid fucking shitty ass eating threads about god damn monkey sucking fucking rep in another forum?
read the rules dumbshit, this is the place we're supposed to rant about nosensical bullshit. :thumbsup: go pull that potatoe out of your ass, and move along...nothing we want you to see here.

jamesp

In Memory...
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Oh, but you are so wrong, I like DG :thumbsup:
well.....you dont count...we dont count e-hoes (j/k but ill leave it for the sake of argument)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I like DustinzGirl. She looks out for me. She's like my mom, except she goes away when I turn off my computer.

:thumbsup:

Go, DustinzGirl, go!

Icarus said:
I like DustinzGirl. She looks out for me. She's like my mom, except she goes away when I turn off my computer.

Go, DustinzGirl, go!
You rarely post in here, though, so you don't count.

Easty

Click click boom
dustinzgirl said:

PS: Yay a thread dedicated to me!! Whoo-Hoo I roxxorz!!
bitch away, what else would b&t be used for? i mean seriously, we're bitching about how other posters piss us off. more power to you, DG :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
(Very large image is very annoying. Sorry, but that is just way to BIG.)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
Icky counts! Why, just yesterday he took off his rain boots (they have duckies on them) and counted all the way to twenty four!!! (He has two extra toes on each foot)

dustinzgirl said:
Icky counts! Why, just yesterday he took off his rain boots (they have duckies on them) and counted all the way to twenty four!!! (He has two extra toes on each foot)
Have you ever played Fallout2? That game rox!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Awaken said:
Excuse me, I've been registered on WTF.com for 7 months and I know DustinzGirl fairly well from that time period. And she's cool by my count. Just because I don't post 15 times a day doesn't mean I don't have a valid opinion. I don't "rarely post in here", I post when I have valid input or opinion. If I, by my standards, don't have valid input or opinion as much as you, by your standards, do, then don't think any less of me because of it.

Icarus said:
Excuse me, I've been registered on WTF.com for 7 months and I know DustinzGirl fairly well from that time period. And she's cool by my count. Just because I don't post 15 times a day doesn't mean I don't have a valid opinion. I don't "rarely post in here", I post when I have valid input or opinion. If I, by my standards, don't have valid input or opinion as much as you, by your standards, do, then don't think any less of me because of it.

I didn't say I think less of you, Icky :)

I still like you :)

I'm just saying you don't post in here. I'm trying to make an excuse to where we only have a score of:
DG: 1 !DG: 3+

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Icarus said:
It seems as though the only members opinions that count are the ones that conform with their opinion.

DG, regardless of what she thinks of me, is a good mod, mucho better than Kit. She doesn't go on banning spasms and, yeah, she may close threads; but those threads suck anyway. :thumbsup:

DG for El Presidente viva la WTF!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm just saying my vote counts as much as any other. That's it and that's all.

/me bubbrubbs.

jamesp

In Memory...
this wasnt a vote, i was expressing my hatred for a fellow member. you opinions dont matter in this thread....unless you dont like her either. i am god here.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:

/me bubbrubbs.
In many cases, more than others, kiddo!

Icarus said:

/me bubbrubbs.
It does, Icky. We're just being bastards and not letting you into the cool kids club right now. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.