WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DG's Big Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
1. What in the goddamn mother fucking hell is YTMND?????? And why is it frelling everywhere?

2. Would the motherfracking anus licker who changed my title tell me exactly what a wookie bush is?????????????

4. I skipped three. What the hell is up with all of the philosophical n00bs mixed with the idiot n00bs?? Why is there no middle ground with you whores?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
1. What in the goddamn mother fucking hell is YTMND?????? And why is it frelling everywhere?
It's a thing that Descent likes. I suppose that probably means it sucks but who knows? Sometimes he's funny. Not haha funny... more "run away" funny.

dustinzgirl said:
2. Would the motherfracking anus licker who changed my title tell me exactly what a wookie bush is?????????????
Just a guess but Chewbaca from Star Wars was a Wookie. So perhaps they're saying your bush is hairy like a wookie? Long, shagy, matted with dirt and stinky?

dustinzgirl said:
4. I skipped three. What the hell is up with all of the philosophical n00bs mixed with the idiot n00bs?? Why is there no middle ground with you whores?
Cuz.

There's two kinds of n00bs. There's the highschool drama queens (yes, you boys are queens too.) Then there's the college "I'm smarter than your asshole" drama queens. On top of that you have newbies who don't appear to suck as much as n00bs but haven't quite proven themselves yet either.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
YTMND: Descents way of showing humor, cause everyone knows that he has no sense of humor! And a stupid way to pwn people!

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
It stands for 'You're The Man Now Dawg.' It was started by a kid on Genmay, and was funny for about 6 months... last year. It's now a huge cliche, and like all other cliches, is beaten to death by people like Descent.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
junglizm said:
It stands for 'You're The Man Now Dawg.' It was started by a kid on Genmay, and was funny for about 6 months... last year. It's now a huge cliche, and like all other cliches, is beaten to death by people like Descent.
:repped: :rofl:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
zoloftcasserole said:
Often wondered that myself.

C'mon, people. POST!
Apparently she's also concerned with her performance in DG does Dallas. :thumbsup:

[00:01] <Woodreaux> so's who's the 2nd round Anal pick? ANyone we know?
[00:02] <zoloftcas> errr
[00:02] <|DG|> that would be me!
[00:02] <|DG|> and tommarow we test
[00:02] <|DG|> so im practicing bending over

Slacker

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Some dumb fucker who goes by the name of NinjaLooter.

And the YTMND is a waste of time so don't worry about it. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Can we kill it?

PS Max, you drool at my senior anal list performance. It is hard to improve on perfection.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
zoloftcasserole said:
I wouldn't talk, Max. Your so-called performance left much to be desired.........
Sour grapes Zoloft. The claw marks on my back, and your 115 voice mails asking when "Major Woodie" is going to storm the beach again, is testament to your satisfaction.
......And I didn't hear all your friends complaining.

dustinzgirl said:
Can we kill it?

PS Max, you drool at my senior anal list performance. It is hard to improve on perfection.
I have all yours and CL's DVD's. Did he ever get that salami back?

Descent

Hella Constipated
UberSkippy said:
It's a thing that Descent likes. I suppose that probably means it sucks but who knows? Sometimes he's funny. Not haha funny... more "run away" funny.
Me and everyone with a sense of humor. It's like Newgrounds except the added difficulty in creation actually results in better content.

YTMND - It stands for "YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!" in relation to a Sean Connerry quote from a film. It involves uploading a picture and a sound to accompany it. You can even make films with long GIF's. The issue comes in with time synching - it is very, very, difficult at times, and in the end, the better guys win out. As opposed to Newgrounds, where anyone can learn flash, with YTMND you have to learn audio editing and image editing programs, usually Audacity and Photoshop.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Concern #6

"Did I remove that last tampon? Or has the new one just become a Ram Rod?"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Sour grapes Zoloft. The claw marks on my back, and your 115 voice mails asking when "Major Woodie" is going to storm the beach again, is testament to your satisfaction.
......And I didn't hear all your friends complaining.

I have all yours and CL's DVD's. Did he ever get that salami back?
After what you did to that salami, he said you can keep it. Did the search party ever find thier way out of your anus?

i have to agree with concern #4. i don't mind the phylahoweveryouspellit n00bs. we need more B&T style n00bs. the few we did get, everyone chased away. so i don't no how we can keep any n00b with potenntial.
concern #5 DG dosen't know what a wookie is!

Nymphchick said:
i have to agree with concern #4. i don't mind the phylahoweveryouspellit n00bs. we need more B&T style n00bs. the few we did get, everyone chased away. so i don't no how we can keep any n00b with potenntial.
concern #5 DG dosen't know what a wookie is!
B&T shit isn't really 'funny' until you get to know people a little. Slamming friends is so much funnier (the threads last longer) than slamming people you don't know (the threads get boring). You can only say 'fuck you' so many times. It's all about the inside jokes, people. Us newbies haven't had time to get there yet...that's all. I haven't had the time to develop the healthy dislike for you that will fuel the good flames.
Jesus christ...there's no pleasing you fucking people. :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
FlipTheState said:
B&T shit isn't really 'funny' until you get to know people a little. Slamming friends is so much funnier (the threads last longer) than slamming people you don't know (the threads get boring). You can only say 'fuck you' so many times. It's all about the inside jokes, people. Us newbies haven't had time to get there yet...that's all. I haven't had the time to develop the healthy dislike for you that will fuel the good flames.
Jesus christ...there's no pleasing you fucking people. :mfinger:

Fear not. You will be assimilated.....or teabagged, whichever comes first. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Well, you also don't find Maddox funny, so at this point I feel everything is "serious business" with Junglizm.

Be like Saddam. Hey! You need to relax guy! Look around! Take a load off! Put your feet up!

And if you get that reference let me know, because we all do watch some comedic acts.

EDIT: By the way, I just realized that I forgot to say this: YTMND really hasn't been that funny since the "Vader," "Gay Fuel," "What is Love?" and "Sonic Advice" fads died down.

I mean, Asiacopter. What the fuck?! I want poor acting, homos, and people getting touched in a place or in way that makes them uncomfortable, dammit!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Maybe just my impression, but I bet DG has Huuuuuge cans. ;) :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Well, you also don't find Maddox funny, so at this point I feel everything is "serious business" with Junglizm.
I just loathe cliches. Once something has been done or said a couple hundred times, "teh funneh" wears off and it just gets annoying. Unfortunately, on the internet, this gets circle jerked around for years - and it gets less funny and more annoying each time I see it.

Maddox had his time, and was funny for a little while, now his stories are all cliches and obvious jokes. I don't find that funny at all. "Hurr, the top 20 worst albums of 2004 are all U2 lol, hurr." Not funny! Not to mentinon he started shitting up GBS shortly after his decline. Well, that was hilarious, but not in the way he intended. :D

I find my humor elsewhere, even some places you probably wouldn't expect.

As for YTMND, it was funny for a while, when people's ideas were actually original and unique. People used to put time into writing HTML, javascript and flash for them, now they just steal other people's stuff and make their version of it. That's not comedy, and it's not original. I loved the original Conan stapler ytmnd, but now there are like 34534 versins of it, and none of the new ones are even funny.

Furthermore, people make nonsensical ytmnds just to say "hey look at me, I made a ytmnd I'm funny lol." One only has to look at your signature to see this in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.