WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dg's silly poll for the week

Which would you rather be?

• The dumbest but sexiest person on the planet

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • The smartest but ugliest person on the planet

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Rich as all hell

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • All of the above, because I am a greedy bastard.

Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-movielife

self medicated
all of the above
haha everyone wants everything! its the only answer :rolleyes:

I voted All of the above, but not because i'm a greedy bastard, but rather, because i'd like to see how i could be the dumbest yet sexiest person on earth, AND the smartest but ugliest person on earth.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've already been smart. I've never been ugly (and I'm told I'm handsome), but I'd like to see what its like to be dead sexy for a change. I wouldn't mind being dumb (that can be helped, without surgery), but I'd like to have women all over me. Haha. Sorry, but I'd like to know what it feels like when every chiquita wants your banana.

Really, I'd just like a change (if given the choice), so I'd go with sexy and dumb.

Halle Berry, here I come... (Halle Berry is my first true love).

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i voted rih as all hell
1. i can look good when im done with plastic surgery
2. i can pay others to think for me

if i was rich as all hell i wouldnt need to whipe my own ass anymore.
i would get that hand free toilite seat in china that does eveything fror you

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
dude...when your mom tells you that...it doesnt count....hehe... :p
ya and dont trust strippers

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
I voted All of the above, but not because i'm a greedy bastard, but rather, because i'd like to see how i could be the dumbest yet sexiest person on earth, AND the smartest but ugliest person on earth.
See it wouldnt work, you would have serious cosmic issues and would implode.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mariusthegreat said:
dude...when your mom tells you that...it doesnt count....hehe... :p
Ouch... haha.

No seriously. One day I lost my cell phone, when I got it back there were a bunch of recordings of different girls saying "Taylor's fuckin hott!" And not one of them was my mom :thumbsup:

I know, I know. How do I stand being such a pimp?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
what would you rather be?
How could you be all of the above when two of the choices are exact opposites?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
look at stephen hawking...some chicks think he's a sexy motherfucker....i dont know how...but they do...:/

EDIT: DG...quit slackin ..wheres the poll for this week?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mariusthegreat said:
look at stephen hawking...some chicks think he's a sexy motherfucker....i dont know how...but they do...:/

EDIT: DG...quit slackin ..wheres the poll for this week?
All right im working on it. fuck, slack off ONE week and you freak out.........

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i cant vote on this 1, i would rather stay the way i am than pick "ugly and smart" or "pretty and dumb" and im not greedy, so, i choose not to vote, maybe u should make it "pretty and mean" or "ugly and nice" ? then i wuold have to say ugly and nice

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RGN-dRaGoN said:
i cant vote on this 1, i would rather stay the way i am than pick "ugly and smart" or "pretty and dumb" and im not greedy, so, i choose not to vote, maybe u should make it "pretty and mean" or "ugly and nice" ? then i wuold have to say ugly and nice
Umm, lets not read too much into my silly polls, OK. there is a new one, this one is kind of getting old now, so Im just going to let it die and go to its grave respcefully. but I will keep that in mind for future polls. Have a great day RGN!

morelos

lexicon incognito
this is actually a profound question.

rich as hell = powerful
smart as hell = powerful
sexy as hell = powerful

the question is what you want to do with it.

a lot of money gives you access to tremendous personal gain as well as tremendous aid for others. money is finite, and runs out if you aren't careful to create a way to sustain it; thus you HAVE to generate personal gain to keep helping others, if helping the world is what makes you happy.

sexiness gives you access to tremendous personal gain. sexiness is transitory, and runs out pretty much in a set number of years. you can exploit being sexy, but only until people get tired of seeing you; new and exciting can only work for so long, which means to benefit from being greatly sexy you must constantly surround yourself with new people. it also gives you the least access to aid for others.

a lot of intelligence is permanent because it is inside you and does not decay over time like money or sexiness. plus, it gives you plenty of access to weatlh, but with equal effort you can solve world problems. i'll take the intelligence over the rest any day.

of course, given the option of each, i'd take all three.

~ dan ~

Rich as hell because

If i was rich as hell and if I was butt ass ugly I could make myself as sexy and beautiful as I wanted. So thats the way it is cause Slim navy says it is

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'll take the cash ... I am already smart, good looking, and a sexy mutha fucka to boot (apparently I am conceited also) but I have always been broke, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.