WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DG's Weekly Silly Poll

Have You Ever Given or Recieved?

• Hot Carl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SnowBall

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pearl necklace

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Tea Bag

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
For those of you who remember, I used to do these a long time ago. So, I'm going to do them again. Try not to be stupid in your replies. Thank you.

Disclaimer: This poll will not affect you personally, however it may affect your e-coolness. Please be safe and responsible while polling.

Do Not Poll and Drive.

PS: If you have to ask what these poll questions mean, you are too young to know, so dont ask. We wont tell you.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Damn, i'm the only answer so far so everyone knows what i did! Ah well hehe, it was fun. Not sure if she liked it so much, she made funny faces.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
given a couple. some like some don't. some on purpose and some on accident ;)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm 38 so i'm officially too old to know what any of those things mean, even though i probably do them with alarming regularity..

"darling do you want a snowcake necklace?" :confused:

my one sexual regret in life so far?
that i never had the balls to do that donkey punch (?) thing..

/sarcasm.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i'm 38 so i'm officially too old to know what any of those things mean, even though i probably do them with alarming regularity..

"darling do you want a snowcake necklace?" :confused:

my one sexual regret in life so far?
that i never had the balls to do that donkey punch (?) thing..

/sarcasm.
Google them if you have any questions.

Im sure you have done them all at your old, old, old age.

People really live past 30?

Whats worse, people actually have sex after 30? eww wrinkled old people fornication

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
urbandictionary.com

and how come dirty sanchez and donkey punch aren't on the list? :p

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Either DG forgot I'm 34, or the last 4 years have all been a dream for me and she is getting it somewhere else. :confused:

I'm almost poitive I've been having sex on a regular basis.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Either DG forgot I'm 34, or the last 4 years have all been a dream for me and she is getting it somewhere else. :confused:

;)

she told me in a PM or rep once that you two were the other oldies on here.. i didn't say anything today as i thought you both might want to 'retain the illusion'..

anyway, 34 beats being 14 in my book.. :thumbsup:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CopyLifted said:

Damn, and I thought i was OLD at 32. I feel like a spry young'n now. Thanks CL!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
void said:
;)

she told me in a PM or rep once that you two were the other oldies on here.. i didn't say anything today as i thought you both might want to 'retain the illusion'..

anyway, 34 beats being 14 in my book.. :thumbsup:
ooopppsss. Well the secret is out now. DG can't hide from it anymore. Although, she is younger then me. ;)

It is nice to know I'm not the "old man" of the site though. :p

Tostig said:
Damn, and I thought i was OLD at 32. I feel like a spry young'n now. Thanks CL!
Hey no problem. Hell, I thought you were a yungin' :p

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Heh what a poll, I did pick one, and I had the chance to do the others, plus all the other sick shit, and turned it down repeatedly. I'm not into that, I'm into a good shagging, not seing how disgusting I can be in bed.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
JLXC said:
Heh what a poll, I did pick one, and I had the chance to do the others, plus all the other sick shit, and turned it down repeatedly. I'm not into that, I'm into a good shagging, not seing how disgusting I can be in bed.
the pearl necklace isn't that disgusting. and if all you do is shag, it gets boring. Gotta mix it up a bit. some rope, cuffs, blindfolds, whatever.

heard about something new to try called splooshing. looks like it can be fun to try out.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Tostig said:
the pearl necklace isn't that disgusting. and if all you do is shag, it gets boring. Gotta mix it up a bit. some rope, cuffs, blindfolds, whatever.

heard about something new to try called splooshing. looks like it can be fun to try out.
I agree, and that's the one I picked heh. When sex gets boring let me know. I have yet to have that happen. The jaded public, it's not enough to find someone, woo them, they want to have sex with you, you have sex, there's plenty of variety without shitting on people and choking them or some such. I'm all for some experimentation, but if sex with the person you love is boring, I'm just sad for ya.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
I agree, and that's the one I picked heh. When sex gets boring let me know. I have yet to have that happen. The jaded public, it's not enough to find someone, woo them, they want to have sex with you, you have sex, there's plenty of variety without shitting on people and choking them or some such. I'm all for some experimentation, but if sex with the person you love is boring, I'm just sad for ya.
i tried sex on acid once, not really sure what happened (my balls were killing me in the morning) but i will never complain that sex is boring again..

well i've read your silly pole, i don't know what a hot carl is or a snowball so i can't comment on those and i never had either of the bottom 2. so if someone can fill me in on the 2 i don't know what they are, i'll let ya know if i've done them.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
well i've read your silly pole, i don't know what a hot carl is or a snowball so i can't comment on those and i never had either of the bottom 2. so if someone can fill me in on the 2 i don't know what they are, i'll let ya know if i've done them.
hot carl.. dick goes from ass straight to mouth.. yum!
snowball.. sharing semen in kisses..