WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Diablo 2

anyone ever play Diablo 2 expansion set: the lord of destruction?

i've been playing that game on and off for couple years now, and i still think im only scratching the surface of it, of course, im collecting items and runes and stuff and making different builds for different characters. and dueling with people, makes for really fun.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
a long time ago. when i stopped playing i had a lvl 88 sorc with the full tal's set, which made finding better treasure easy. i had plenty of sojs, those are still the currency right

soj's got killed. now everyones got shakos and occys
i use ali baba for mf
socketed ist runes on my helmet, and bunch of other stuff on my lvl 76 sorc

keebs

Particinator
WizardlyFriend said:
a long time ago. when i stopped playing i had a lvl 88 sorc with the full tal's set, which made finding better treasure easy. i had plenty of sojs, those are still the currency right

yeah i remember the good old days when sojs where the currancy then i stopped playing about 2 years ago or even longer. necromaner and assassin where my fav chariters

Pappy

Slayer of All Good
I played about 3 yrs ago....When soj's were there and ith items were the shiz....But yeah I had a 88 sorc and a 91 barb and a 84 pally....I dun have an account ne more but I might start back up once the sport I am is done....

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I had a 92 necro last summer... I maintained fist place on ladder by taking 18 hour shifts playing, 6 hour sleep shifts with my friend playing my character... Living off of pizza and pop :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Boycott said:
I had a 92 necro last summer... I maintained fist place on ladder by taking 18 hour shifts playing, 6 hour sleep shifts with my friend playing my character... Living off of pizza and pop :D
im not sure whether to call you hardcore or a loser...

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I atill play it from time to time, can't remember what level my asassin is. But I still like the game.:thumbsup:

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
I find it amazing that game lives on. I played it years ago, finally quit when the hacks got SO bad you either used 'em or got smoked. Got two friends who have started up again and are tryin to drag me back in. I played for years straight up (except for map hack) and never found 1 soj. Was thinkin of tryin World of Warcraft, except for two things. 1) You gotta pay monthly 2) It steals your life! I'd ask if any of y'all play it but if you do you're not reading this you're palying that fuckin game or sleeping.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
im not playing any games right now, besides CS and BF2, by games i mean MMO type games. i skipped WoW, i played EQII which sucked. two years before that i quite UO, which i had been playing on and off for years, and before i played UO i played the first person RPG that preceded it. i just sick of the way they were butchering it, despite that i'm still thinking of going back, every now and then i check to see if my guild is still around

i heard some kid dehydrated because he can't drink water and play WoW at the same time... wtf is with all that shit?

soj's got killed after the uber diablo event blizzard made to kill duped sojs. sell them, and a messege tells you that "DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH" and uber diablo pops out at the nearest super unique boss monster. and drops the annilus charm when you kill him. so people sold all their duped soj's....

all the cheats are gone these days. map hacks got murdered too.

the only othe game i play is half life 2 and cs source.

My brother used to always play Diablo 2 on our awsome Celeron 333 with an astounding 96 mb of ram.

Yes, that thing ran that game.

I used to play. Never got past level 45 though.

Now I play Half Life 2, and suck harsh.:p

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
wee Diablo II, I like that..Ive played it sometimes..and my bf plays it now..he's an high level assasin I believe? :) I like to watch when he plays it :happysad:
and I'm going to play it..just after ive completed my own little geek game..Drakan :happysad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I played DII for a while a few years ago. Had a lvl65(?) druid. Quickly got bored of it.

I played this game called ragnorak online for too long. Man was I sad. Wasted so many hours of my life on that game. I didn't even enjoy it that much but I kept playing it.:rolleyes:
I stay clear of all computer games now, for fear of getting sucked back into them.:happysad:

keebs

Particinator
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
World of Warcraft don't touch, it's addictive like heroin
crack cocaine is more addictive than heroin, just so you know

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I kinda hate to say it, but I got burned out on WoW.

I gess I got tired of grinding over and over.

games I'm playing now;Planetside, anarchy online, Battle field 2, And ragnorock (sp?).

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think I played Diablo once... for like 5 minutes... at a store... it was boring as hell.