WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Diablo2: LOD memories

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Post your D2:LOD memories if you have any

here is one of my fav ones....i used to have my Hybrid Amazon that most people copied of my build but its all good....all started trough trial an error
well her name was A_penis hehe so in PvP battles you would get the following message:

n00b was slain by A_penis :cool:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ahh the many, many, many,many memories of Diablo 2.
I could name so many of them, since I was a pretty good dueler on Hardcore Classic.
I thought the funniest and the most easiest duel was this one....

Well I was in the usual Diablo 2 classic channel, and this 83 Hybrid xpac zon comes into the channel and ask's anyone for a loot duel, no one responds within a couple minutes, so I'm thinking, what the hell, why not?! So I tell the amazon i'll duel him, grab my barb(lvl 85 with ith,valor,arreats,ss and other shit.) Anyhow I tell him the privite game, he brings his 89 zon friend to loot him(So i guess it wasn't a loot duel) and I didn't have anyone to loot me, so I was thinking, "eh, its just a game..." So he hostiles me and runs out(while in javazon mode) and he runs by this house and tries to hit "w" which is the weapon switch, but keep in mind, my barbs extremely fast (maxed run speed) and I simply run out, whirlwind twice, and it kills the 83 zon. Ear + Money.
After he died he goes "WTF, how did you kill me?" And his friend then tried to hostile me and shoot from the bridge, So i ran around his arrows and ww'd him, he chickened and exited, his friend lost his loot, and his friend almost died too, would of been a nice duel. an 83/89 zon ear :).

Hmm, let me think of another one.
Oh, this one time when I had my Sword/sheild dueler on hardcore classic I was in a barb V barb game and this kid comes in(Nis nickname was RHCP, for most of you people, that means RedHotChillipeppers) anyhow, he comes in with his lancer, and since I was an upcoming dueler in the Hardcore classic thing, he thought I would be easy. Anyhow, we start dueling, and I didn't get him to half life at all, but then he tried to lure me into a corner, where he thought he had the advantage, but I saw it and counter-ww'd him before he could do it, and ww'd back over him, killing him and then his chicken kicked in.

Ahhh, good times.

keebs

Particinator
one of my favorite memories was back in the day, and there was open and closed battle net. well i always played on closed battle net, so you cant cheat. well one day i got bored and played on open, then i was like well if im on open i might as well cheat. so i downloaded a program. the i made a lv9(the first lv you can duel at) paliden on hardcore mode(hardcore mode you die once you cant play with that chariter anymore). so i meet this guy that had a lv50 hardcore chariter and he didn't cheat. so i said lets duel, and he was like ok. then i won b/c i could do like a million damge. and it was funny b/c that guy spent so much time on that charater(he must of spent many hours playing), just so i could make a paliden in like 10 secs and kill it. :rotflmao: :lol:

DIZNUTS

nice one :thumbsup: i remember killing a lvl 98 zon with my lvl 73 hybrid...it turns out that GA was "cheating" even tho he was using it too lol

keebs

Particinator
did anyone play diablo(1)? now that game was fun, i mean everyone cheated. if you didn't cheat your not telling the truth. the Sorcerer was a pimp on that game.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man, I was pretty damn good at Hardcore Classic, maybe I should start up again, that'd be kinda fun.

keebs

Particinator
a few days back me and a friend were thinking about doing a diablo2 LAN. b/c we havn't played in a long time, also the game Guild wars is made by the creators od diablo1 and 2

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Remember going into the chatrooms and saying "HAY GUYS IM JEWISH."

Bunch of racist responds I got.

A bubbly thigh said:
I Remember going into the chatrooms and saying "HAY GUYS IM JEWISH."

Bunch of racist responds I got.
it's so funny that when you enter a server on any of the popular games with the asians (diablo, diablo 2, counterstrike ect.) they call everything jewish. it's so stupid it's funny.like heres one from counterstrike

i just turned around and shot a guy who was trying ot knife me. he says

"oh what kind of fucking jew runs backwards?!"

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
it's so funny that when you enter a server on any of the popular games with the asians (diablo, diablo 2, counterstrike ect.) they call everything jewish. it's so stupid it's funny.like heres one from counterstrike

i just turned around and shot a guy who was trying ot knife me. he says

"oh what kind of fucking jew runs backwards?!"

:rotflmao:

Seriously though, I am jewish. :thumbsup:

And after reading this thread, I'm going to play diablo II again.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i had a godly asn:

maxed fists of fire, dragon strike, bursts of speed, n dragon flight
-------fire charge-500% fire dmg-alot of fastness-teleport n kick

and i had full nats set sept for talons in which i use firelizards(200-300 fire damage)

notice all the fire? thatll add up bitch

i am god at making zons, there is no1 greater then me.NOBODY!! i remember i was the first one to make an updated bow zon in 1.10 and wow, i had everything.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Hey you know whats awesome....The fact that no matter how cool your Diablo story is...You Still Lose.

bigck3000 said:
Hey you know whats awesome....The fact that no matter how cool your Diablo story is...You Still Lose.

Post denied. Please re-direct to Bait and Tackle.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
im pretty sure you're talking to the wrong people, almost every1 here has played an mmorpg, but obviously not you...obviously.

DIZNUTS

Zickddot said:
i had a godly asn:

maxed fists of fire, dragon strike, bursts of speed, n dragon flight
-------fire charge-500% fire dmg-alot of fastness-teleport n kick

and i had full nats set sept for talons in which i use firelizards(200-300 fire damage)

notice all the fire? thatll add up bitch

i am god at making zons, there is no1 greater then me.NOBODY!! i remember i was the first one to make an updated bow zon in 1.10 and wow, i had everything.
sadly i didnt stick around to 1.10 :(

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Another good thread Diznuts! You're getting good at WTF.
I loved playing some Diablo's. My favorite Diablo 2 memories involved beating down the Ancients on Nightmare. I had lvl 46 Paladin slinging BoneSnap. The battle took forever, I must drank 10 gallons of rejuvination potion.
Original Diablo was a blast, too. It was my introduction to online gaming. I do remember the Battlenet being full of ethnic hatred. The difference was, peeps weren't hating on Jewish peeps, but instead on Canadians and Koreans. There was also a lot of StarCraft versus Diablo playa hating occuring. I remember being in SetItem trade rooms and seeing a StarCraft Medic avatar appear and spam the room with "All your Baal are belong to us!"

DIZNUTS

Woodreaux said:
Another good thread Diznuts! You're getting good at WTF.
I loved playing some Diablo's. My favorite Diablo 2 memories involved beating down the Ancients on Nightmare. I had lvl 46 Paladin slinging BoneSnap. The battle took forever, I must drank 10 gallons of rejuvination potion.
Original Diablo was a blast, too. It was my introduction to online gaming. I do remember the Battlenet being full of ethnic hatred. The difference was, peeps weren't hating on Jewish peeps, but instead on Canadians and Koreans. There was also a lot of StarCraft versus Diablo playa hating occuring. I remember being in SetItem trade rooms and seeing a StarCraft Medic avatar appear and spam the room with "All your Baal are belong to us!"
Tnx :thumbsup: yea i remember the medics as well......i dunno about korean hating but i dealt with a lot of sang ******.....even though im white......clans were fun till the dupe wars came around......i remember i had AN ORIGINAL .08 VALOR muahahahahahha lol it was crazy

keebs

Particinator
b/c of this thread i actully thought about reloading diablo2 on my comp, but i think im going to hold out for better (guild wars)

also another cool mmorpg is Neverwinter Nights (i love that game)

DIZNUTS

keebs said:
b/c of this thread i actully thought about reloading diablo2 on my comp, but i think im going to hold out for better (guild wars)

also another cool mmorpg is Neverwinter Nights (i love that game)
see i didnt have time 4 that game :( i had a full time gf at the time :cool: