WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dial-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
i got to come home and attempt to use fuckin dial -up and it fuckin sux b/c i got RR in school :mfinger: dial-up :mfinger: :thumbsdn:

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i got to come home and attempt to use fuckin dial -up and it fuckin sux b/c i got RR in school :mfinger: dial-up :mfinger: :thumbsdn:
Every time I see someone talking about using dial-up, I think the same thing:
People still use dial-up? :O

Wtf are you using dial-up for? That stuff sux.

Hey, as long as you don't use AOL you're in alright shape. Not good, just ok :thumbsup: *cough*FCC*cough*

AOL=Aren't On Line

w00t for shitty acronyms.

Dude, it doesn't cost that much :mfinger: go off and buy yourself some :mfinger: broadband connection :mfinger: :mfinger: Know what I'm :mfinger: saying? :mfinger:

Dude, did you just go on IRC?

OK, here's my first suggestion, go get a job. Second suggestion, keep it til payday. :thumbsup:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
theres a some good news that has just come to my atention im gettin R when i move :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Awww poor ShaggyNopers, do you need come use my computer for a bit. I have cable... :thumbsup: :cool:

Jung

???
Premium
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
theres a some good news that has just come to my atention im gettin R when i move :thumbsup:
What the hell is R?

junglizm said:
What the hell is R?
Robbed. He's getting robbed when he moves. :thumbsup:

I'm assuming he's getting RoadRunner. Y'know, that broadband crud.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You see, Mr. 2Dope94, the reason you still have dial-up is because God hates you. And you know why God hates you? Yes, the same reason everyone here hates you (apart from the fact that you're an illiterate dumbass);

You like the Insane Clown Posse.

Easty

Click click boom
is it ironic that my school's shitty server finally kicked in and this is the first thread i decided to check out?

AOL= Annoying "Online" Limpdicks

i hate aol back home. takes 10 minutes alone to start the computer, let alone getting online to check my email.

:bomb: :gun: AOL :sword:

ps: it doesnt block :spam:

hey i have fucking dial up too, ya it sucks ass. i live too far out for highspeed. i hate or cable supplyer so i won't go through them. so dial up stays till the phone company can offer it to me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Get off the titty! Get a jobby! have the cable guy hook you up dumbfuck! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
whats dial up? isnt that like something the dinosaurs used?

hey you better not be calling me old DG! i'm very sensative about my age.
i refuse to go cable, i'm making a stand! they are a rip off company, so i won't use them.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Awww poor ShaggyNopers, do you need come use my computer for a bit. I have cable... :thumbsup: :cool:
Look out shaggy. She's puttin' the moves on ya. ;)

MaxPower said:
Look out shaggy. She's puttin' the moves on ya. ;)
Yeah, man! She is!

While your over there, take a screenshot of her computer!

Shaggy2Dope94 said:

Uhh Shaggy, a little heads up for you.

When you go to fill your application out at Burger King you might want to put on a clean shirt and comb your hair.

Also it might not hurt if you brought mom along to help with some of the big words.

Status
Not open for further replies.