Dial-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awaken

God
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i got to come home and attempt to use fuckin dial -up and it fuckin sux b/c i got RR in school :mfinger: dial-up :mfinger: :thumbsdn:
Every time I see someone talking about using dial-up, I think the same thing:
People still use dial-up? :O

Wtf are you using dial-up for? That stuff sux.

Hey, as long as you don't use AOL you're in alright shape. Not good, just ok :thumbsup: *cough*FCC*cough*

Awaken

God
AOL=Aren't On Line

w00t for shitty acronyms.

Dude, it doesn't cost that much :mfinger: go off and buy yourself some :mfinger: broadband connection :mfinger: :mfinger: Know what I'm :mfinger: saying? :mfinger:

Awaken

God
Dude, did you just go on IRC?

OK, here's my first suggestion, go get a job. Second suggestion, keep it til payday. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i got to come home and attempt to use fuckin dial -up and it fuckin sux b/c i got RR in school :mfinger: dial-up :mfinger: :thumbsdn:
Awww poor ShaggyNopers, do you need come use my computer for a bit. I have cable... :thumbsup: :cool:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You see, Mr. 2Dope94, the reason you still have dial-up is because God hates you. And you know why God hates you? Yes, the same reason everyone here hates you (apart from the fact that you're an illiterate dumbass);

You like the Insane Clown Posse.

Easty

Click click boom
is it ironic that my school's shitty server finally kicked in and this is the first thread i decided to check out?

AOL= Annoying "Online" Limpdicks

i hate aol back home. takes 10 minutes alone to start the computer, let alone getting online to check my email.

:bomb: :gun: AOL :sword:

ps: it doesnt block :spam:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hey i have fucking dial up too, ya it sucks ass. i live too far out for highspeed. i hate or cable supplyer so i won't go through them. so dial up stays till the phone company can offer it to me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
Get off the titty! Get a jobby! have the cable guy hook you up dumbfuck! :thumbsup:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hey you better not be calling me old DG! i'm very sensative about my age.
i refuse to go cable, i'm making a stand! they are a rip off company, so i won't use them.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Awww poor ShaggyNopers, do you need come use my computer for a bit. I have cable... :thumbsup: :cool:

Look out shaggy. She's puttin' the moves on ya. ;)

concepts

Tenderony
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
theres a some good news that has just come to my atention im gettin R when i move :thumbsup:

Uhh Shaggy, a little heads up for you.

When you go to fill your application out at Burger King you might want to put on a clean shirt and comb your hair.

Also it might not hurt if you brought mom along to help with some of the big words.

Status
Not open for further replies.