WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I don't have access for internet for a week, becouse of me moving..and when I come back what do I see??
Everyones rep is gone, I can't put the layout to red..and almost everything is gone.. I'm scared and everyone is acting like nothing has happened..can someone please tell me what has happened?

Stardust

NO come back!
/jumps over him and handcuffing him
now your mine ;)

no okey i'm joking I'm oversugared right now

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
because its a forum "issue" but yeah i agree "issues" does not really cover this.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
because its a forum "issue" but yeah i agree "issues" does not really cover this.
it's in issues so it will be visible on the homepage

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Stardust said:
I don't have access for internet for a week, becouse of me moving..and when I come back what do I see??
Everyones rep is gone, I can't put the layout to red..and almost everything is gone.. I'm scared and everyone is acting like nothing has happened..can someone please tell me what has happened?

For the right..ahem..price; I can get your rep back up for you. ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Stardust...dont lower yourself to Max's perverted pleasures....I know how enticing the promises of rep are, but they will lead you down a long, disgusting road....Just ask Cuddles!

Stardust

YOU all are such dirtydirty men... And honestly I figured out the rep thing first when I had been a member here for a few months...and I have never read the newbie guide..I just snook in here :);)

Stardust

jamesp said:
Stardust...dont lower yourself to Max's perverted pleasures....I know how enticing the promises of rep are, but they will lead you down a long, disgusting road....Just ask Cuddles!

ooh ok thx jamesp..I would have neever figured out that myself..I know Max is has a very perverted mind..almost as pervet as mine..but only almost

Stardust said:
YOU all are such dirtydirty men... And honestly I figured out the rep thing first when I had been a member here for a few months...and I have never read the newbie guide..I just snook in here :);)
Wait wait .. how am I a dirty dirty man? I don't go around telling you you're a dirty dirty little girl... I mean .. if you want to make me dirty that's fine, but otherwise I'm clean:rolleyes:

Janglenut

Particinator
Close this bullshit of a thread, if this was a guy with 200 posts that wasn't a "I jump on your E~cock" the guy would've been cockfarmed with his topic closed immediately.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...must...close...thread...

...jangle...is...my...master...

Status
Not open for further replies.