WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Did u vote?

Did you vote? (BTW totally annonymous)

• Yes.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NOYFB

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I voted for Bush.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I voted for Kerry.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I don't remember who I voted for...??!!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
After witnessing the beating Kerry took, I am wondering who here did their part? Tell us if you voted...& if you want who you voted for!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Kerry all the way; Because he is NOT BUSH!
Once again you proved yourself worthless. What does it feel like to lose at everything you do?

Fugly

Tenderony
gurlgonewild said:
After witnessing the beating Kerry took, I am wondering who here did their part? Tell us if you voted...& if you want who you voted for!
It wasn't a beating at all. It was very close. Closer then anybody thought it would be a year ago. If the elections were every 5 years he might of won.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
True. But false in that I meant figuratively, "He lost by more than 3.5M votes."
<<<<He got his ass kicked because he lacked around 30-60 electoral votes>>>>>

& bc I thought it would be a no brainer.
LOL instead we got a no brainer!

Ah, ha I crack myself up! (NO flamin from the galley on my cheese!)

Jung

???
Premium

You'd think I had something better to do at work. :cool:

tzedek

Original Member
i wasnt even going to vote, but when the day came i changed my mind. also i was going to vote for the libertarian party, until i got in the booth i chickened out. BTW, every single thing i voted for went the other way. there were 2 citizen intiatives and i voted yes on both and they both went no. and every candidate i voted for lost... :(

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
tzedek said:
i wasnt even going to vote, but when the day came i changed my mind. also i was going to vote for the libertarian party, until i got in the booth i chickened out. BTW, every single thing i voted for went the other way. there were 2 citizen intiatives and i voted yes on both and they both went no. and every candidate i voted for lost... :(

GLAD I'M NOT THAT GUY!!! lol

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i'm not old enough...dammit

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gurlgonewild said:
I hardly call these numbers a "beating":
Votes Electoral Popular
Bush 279 51%
Kerry 252 48%

I voted for the best man for the job...

tzedek

Original Member
voiceofreason said:
I hardly call these numbers a "beating":
Votes Electoral Popular
Bush 279 51%
Kerry 252 48%