• No.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NOYFB

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I voted for Bush.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I voted for Kerry.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I don't remember who I voted for...??!!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
After witnessing the beating Kerry took, I am wondering who here did their part? Tell us if you voted...& if you want who you voted for!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Kerry all the way; Because he is NOT BUSH!
Once again you proved yourself worthless. What does it feel like to lose at everything you do?

Fugly

Tenderony
gurlgonewild said:
After witnessing the beating Kerry took, I am wondering who here did their part? Tell us if you voted...& if you want who you voted for!
It wasn't a beating at all. It was very close. Closer then anybody thought it would be a year ago. If the elections were every 5 years he might of won.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
True. But false in that I meant figuratively, "He lost by more than 3.5M votes."
<<<<He got his ass kicked because he lacked around 30-60 electoral votes>>>>>

& bc I thought it would be a no brainer.
LOL instead we got a no brainer!

Ah, ha I crack myself up! (NO flamin from the galley on my cheese!)

tzedek

Original Member
i wasnt even going to vote, but when the day came i changed my mind. also i was going to vote for the libertarian party, until i got in the booth i chickened out. BTW, every single thing i voted for went the other way. there were 2 citizen intiatives and i voted yes on both and they both went no. and every candidate i voted for lost... :(

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
tzedek said:
i wasnt even going to vote, but when the day came i changed my mind. also i was going to vote for the libertarian party, until i got in the booth i chickened out. BTW, every single thing i voted for went the other way. there were 2 citizen intiatives and i voted yes on both and they both went no. and every candidate i voted for lost... :(

GLAD I'M NOT THAT GUY!!! lol

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gurlgonewild said:
I hardly call these numbers a "beating":
Votes Electoral Popular
Bush 279 51%
Kerry 252 48%

I voted for the best man for the job...

tzedek

Original Member
voiceofreason said:
I hardly call these numbers a "beating":
Votes Electoral Popular
Bush 279 51%
Kerry 252 48%