WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

did ur special someone awake you today?......

urbestbet

Clitpickle
AND THEN TOLD U TO HOLD ON WHILE THEY SCRUBBED SOME GUY'S NAME OFF OF THEIR TIT......WTF! :gun:

Jung

???
Premium
Lol

urbestbet said:
AND THEN TOLD U TO HOLD ON WHILE THEY SCRUBBED SOME GUY'S NAME OFF OF THEIR TIT......WTF! :gun:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
urbestbet said:
hahahaha... that sucks man. i would write a girls name on your piece tonight, and rub it off tomarrow morning in the same fashion.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
tbsrk said:
hahahaha... that sucks man. i would write a girls name on your piece tonight, and rub it off tomarrow morning in the same fashion.
but you see that wouldnt annoy me as long as he made money off it as i did!

i dont know why junglizm's sig is just so dam funny..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tell her to scrub my name off hard, I don't want an incident out of this..

breakology

Kiss my Converse
So why the fuck was another guy's name on her titty to begin with? (almost scared to ask .. lol)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
breakology said:
So why the fuck was another guy's name on her titty to begin with? (almost scared to ask .. lol)

becauseim a camwhore and make money off of selling pictures. guy paid me 60.00 to send him a few pictures and to take a pic of his name on my boob

$60.00 for a few pictures? sounds likea g ood plan to me!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
icka said:
becauseim a camwhore and make money off of selling pictures. guy paid me 60.00 to send him a few pictures and to take a pic of his name on my boob

$60.00 for a few pictures? sounds likea g ood plan to me!
ahhh, the dood who started the thread was talking about you?
lol ... nothing wrong with making a little moooney I guess ... lol ...