WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Did you abandon me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GH, BA, RON, a few others? Did you bastards find another site and leave my ass here to brain rot.. With the kids?

If so, I promise no more pocket protection... Hook me up..

That's all

Broken

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
GH, BA, RON, a few others? Did you bastards find another site and leave my ass here to brain rot.. With the kids?

That's all

Broken

Nah, I'm here. I've been working and fucking and fucking people over, and fucking, my usual routine.Plus the weather has been super, so been beachin' it a little more, mmmmmmm girls and bikinis, ain't life grand....

Sod

Spilly Talker
Broken said:
I know what Ho's say.... but you meant Jose... Fucking Canadian Mexicans these days.

hahahah i may be canadian, but i sure do hate mexicans

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:

That's all

Broken
I've abandoned all life. I am now an official slave to the man. I will try to post when I can, but my time is, and will be very limited. :(

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
badassmtbiker said:
I've abandoned all life. I am now an official slave to the man. I will try to post when I can, but my time is, and will be very limited. :(
Hey, man. Fight the power.

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:
I've been working on a design for a hot site to mirror our production environment in the event of a cataclysmic event here at the main site. It's a little complicated. I'll be back in swing again soon.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
I am. I've been on here for 10 minutes this morning. Woohoo!! Go me - ever the rebel. Well, back to project meeting. Promotions suck
Power to the People!

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Well it's nice to hear you are doing good. Congrats man!!:thumbsup: I hate fuckers that grow up.

Broken

Unforgiven said:
still young
Fuck Yeah.. And I still have couple teeth for Bar bar q'ed corn on the cob.. Yee haw life is good hombre~

That's big ole Fuck you!!! ya young ass whippersnappper... W/ love from Broken

Unforgiven

That Guy
Broken said:
Fuck Yeah.. And I still have couple teeth for Bar bar q'ed corn on the cob.. Yee haw life is good hombre~

Here's a gift for you:

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Broken said:

If there was a kiss smiley, I would put it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.