WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Did you ever make a mud pie....in your pants?

Well, it's been six years now so I think I'm man enough to admit it.
I once shit in my pants.

I was walking home from school one day (didn't take a bus cause I lived close to my high school) while I had to take a shit really bad. I was holding it in all damn day cause I hate using public bathrooms. I'll only use one if I can't hold it in any longer. Anyway, about half way home it really got to me. I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer.
Like a dumbass i started running down the street. I must of looked like a duck running away from you when chasing it through the park. :rolleyes:

I got to my block but, I didn't make it.
There I was, in the middle of the street with shit in my pants. Now of course I haddent shit myself out. Just enough came out to "relieve the pressure" I guess.
Good thing I was wearing briefs back then so everything was concealed to just one area of my pants. Thank God nobody was home. Sister was at school, parents at work.
I got home, went to the bathroom, finished what I had started down the street, and threw my underwear away. I'm sure anybody who reads this would have guessed that I couldn't throw them in the hamper like that.
I double bagged 'em and that was that.
I did of course take a shower afterwards. Miraculously my pants were fine.
Through that experience I learned that who cares if you leave class for a long time and come back and everyone knows why you took so long. Yeah you'll feel like they're looking at you, but at least you didn't shit your pants.

:takeshit:

even with the title i nervously clicked, and yup i regretted it. funny story, glad you were man enough to admit it. did you wonder if people had to know this before you brought it up? well i did when i read the title.
i totally understand about publicwashrooms though, i rarely use them, and if i do i use the "hover" technique, due to the fact i'm too damn paranoid of other peoples germs. when flushing i use my foot, and taps don't even get me started there. but in your case my friend i would have dared the toilette. there comes a time when you have to push aside your paranoias and realize that people have been useing public washrooms for decades and noone has died yet.

Heh, I thought this thread was going to be about Descent...

Anywayz, yeah, it's happened to me before, too. I used to wear diapers even!

Oh yeah, I was a baby :thumbsdn:

lol. Sorry :)

Suck, dude. I wouldn't want to shit myself. Then you have to figure out wtf to do with your clothes so you mom doesn't find out :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
RogueSmiley said:
Well, it's been six years now so I think I'm man enough to admit it.
I once shit in my pants.

I was walking home from school one day (didn't take a bus cause I lived close to my high school) while I had to take a shit really bad. I was holding it in all damn day cause I hate using public bathrooms. I'll only use one if I can't hold it in any longer.
so we got a modern day finch on our hands.

although, i admit i did it once, when i was 6.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
so we got a modern day finch on our hands.

although, i admit i did it once, when i was 6.
ehh i admit it too...i have shit myself.....i was like 4 or 5 though :(

Nymphchick said:
did you wonder if people had to know this before you brought it up? .

No, because I thought it was a funny story. I would laugh if somebody told me they shit their pants.

Haha, Finch. I love that movie.

wocka

Clitpickle
hahah, i must admit; i have when i was 14. i was on vacation and i was at a hotel on the beach and i was at the restuarant for a long time sititng down and eating alot of food. when i got up it was this sudden urge to take a crap!
the bathroom was about a 5 minute walk, well- i didnt make it. i was sorta doing this waddle/run to try and make it. lucky me i was in my bathin suit. only thing bad was this hot chick was with us and witnessed the whole thing. oh well :rolleyes:

i once sharted at a friends house
i was soooooooo embarresed
Boy, does that bring up memories. A while back I was at a friends house and for some reason, i forget which, we started cracking up. I pee'd in my pants a little bit. So I tugged my shirt down to hide it and ran to the bathroom. Thats all I can remember...Oh ya, and i remember trying to find a hairdryer. But I never did, now I look back and I realze...that the hairdryer wouldve made a lot of noise.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
I haven't managed to shit my pants yet, but I have done a few minor sharts before. ;)