WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

die die die

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
here i got a quick tip for all the dingleberries that argue constantly.

learn to get a-fucking-long. its not that hard. seriously who cares who did what to whom 800 years ago? it was 800 god-damn years ago! let it go.

as for world peace...that'll never happen. why? because dumbasses run the world.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
fucking hippie bitches. You know, it's not even like I'm against peace movements, but for some reason as soon as I see annoyingly pussy shit like this it just makes me want to climb into a middle-eastern-acquired-gas guzzling humvee assault vehicle with an M-60 mount and drive over all these hippie bitches' heads and as I drive off I flash my rings laden with Sierra-Leonnean conflict diamonds and holla "Kiss the rings bitches".

Smiss

smissinat0r
Skorch said:
fucking hippie bitches. You know, it's not even like I'm against peace movements, but for some reason as soon as I see annoyingly pussy shit like this it just makes me want to climb into a middle-eastern-acquired-gas guzzling humvee assault vehicle with an M-60 mount and drive over all these hippie bitches' heads and as I drive off I flash my rings laden with Sierra-Leonnean conflict diamonds and holla "Kiss the rings bitches".
But they make some damn fine ice cream!

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
hippies did do alot for this world

if it wasnt for hippies ... no one would be alive right now

and if there was hippies now the world would be a more peacefull place.

the 1930-1980's would have been a mint time to live.... don't give a fuck about anything ... smoke weed all day .... and there was almost no poor-people that would cause shit.

their ice cream really isn't that good

ben & jerry's bothers me in general, because they charge me too much for ice cream and then give my money to hippie bands i don't like... i'd rather get what i pay for and not have them funnel my money into who-knows-what

and their list of ways to bring about world peace is idealistic gag-fodder that i just don't like reading

Smiss

smissinat0r
Their ice cream isn't that good? Are you SHITTING ME!? That is the only ice cream I will blow that kind of calories on. Although some of the more "usual" flavors aren't exciting. Like cookie dough is just weird. It's like, gritty...

BUT CHUBBY HUBBY SHALL TURN ME INTO A LARD ASS THAT CAN'T WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR!

yeah, their ice cream really doesn't impress me that much... :(

i prefer haagen dazs (sp?), turkey hill, and the soft serve from the ice cream stand near my house at home

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
IF you don't get soft serve too often it's like a slice of heaven. There's a little Ice cream shop in Fishkill, NY out in the boon docks at the bottom of MT. Beacon. Does the swirl choc and vanilla... So huge for like a buck, AHHHHH..

Smiss

smissinat0r
You mean chocolate flavored wax? :) I prefer the cherry.

And I am quite the fan of Krunchy Cote.

But a GOOD softserve is always wonderful. Especially the frozen custard game.

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
uh.. read.. ergh.. gamercules can't you read it out loud and record it, then I can listen to it instead? reading iz for za puzziez!#"!)/)=%/"#=) or something like that I dunno... :D