WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Diebold can go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Bother

This is pointless...
Kerry conceded, I gained alot of respect for him when he did so, any attempt at a recount no matter who it's by is simply asinine and a shameworthy waste of time. Even if there was some point to all this, it wouldn't change the 100 thousand votes he would need.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Of course there was voter fraud. Walden O'Dell of Diebold promised Bush he would win Ohio. Coincidence? NO.

Sad

I hate the FCC:
Ummm... Diebolds were barely used in Ohio most of the voting here was handled by ES&S along with the the two largest counties(Cuyahoga and Hamilton) ... look somewhere else if your looking for voter fraud...

BumB

Hoodrat
Either way Bush will most likely remain president.

Whether it's a good or bad thing.

As said before, Kerry conceded, so this attempt will likely go nowhere, even if there is a hearing for it.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
brainwashmonkey said:
Kerry lost. Get over it. :mfinger:
yep, common sense lost once again. That's the major problem with democracy. You give the power to the people, and the people turn out to be complete idiots.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Rage against said:
yep, common sense lost once again. That's the major problem with democracy. You give the power to the people, and the people turn out to be complete idiots.

Why would we want to know the truth? Wouldn't we just want Karl Rove, Dick Cheney & their hand puppet to steal another election?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Rage against said:
YES YES YES YES YES.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
tbsrk Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage against

YES YES YES YES YES.
yup ... anyone that believes differently than me.. is an idiot...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i was thinking of even more general instance. Whether it had been Bush or Kerry who had won, that comment still holds true in my opinion. Electoral College is a noble attempt to overcome this, but still...

"It's not the person that casts the vote that counts, it's how counts the votes."-Joseph Stalin How very true that statement is. As we all know Diebold's machines had a very convinent "glitch" that gave Bush way more votes for him, ALL OVER THE NATION! I also saw testimony from one of Diebold's employees that said that she was told to reprogram the machines so they would give Bush more votes. She would have done it if she didn't know the machines hadn't been checked for problems. :thumbsdn:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Good god, why start a new thread about the same old issue when there are so many EXISTING threads already out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.