WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Diesel Alternative

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I've seen the greasecar thing before... only problem is you gotta remember to hit the switch and wait for diesel to get back in the lines or your car wont start again...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
When burned in a diesel engine, biodiesel replaces the exhaust odor of petroleum diesel with the pleasant smell of hemp, popcorn or french fries.
that made me LOL

I guess that they are both under the same concept. Turn grease into fuel. I'm intrested.

this is alot of work. cff is right. most people won't keep up with it. they would rather pay for high gas. not to mention not everyone ahs a deisel.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Isnt that like the make-ur-own-alcohol thing?

It's soooo much betta wen sumone else does it for u no matter how much it costs, u pay for quality . . .