WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Diet and execise

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
As you may have seen in my self contract thread, I am trying to revamp my life. Does anybody have a really good exercise or diet plan that you could share with me?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
ReiMeishin said:
As you may have seen in my self contract thread, I am trying to revamp my life. Does anybody have a really good exercise or diet plan that you could share with me?

It all depends on what your current fitness level is, and what you want to achieve. Fat loss, endurance, strength, etc.

Figure out exactly where you are, then decide where you want to be. The important thing here is to be realistic with yourself.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
ReiMeishin said:

Don't count carbs!.. :thumbsup:

I eat about 4 small meals a day..they say it's not how much you eat but what you eat that counts. But I can eat a half a loaf of bread for a snack. But I weightlift so I guess that overcompinsates for the carbies..lol

Just try to eat some good shit like salads and meats of the grilled type..plenty of cardio I don't care what anyone says cardio will get you into shape. If you lift work a certain muscle group for each day of the weak.. and work it like pyramid reputations i.e. (2,4,6,8,6,4,2) er you know what I mean.

Most of all just stick with what ever it is that keeps you motivated... :thumbsup: