WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Difference between a Super-Mod and a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#1
Any difference at all? Or is a just a status thing?


Feel free to flame me...
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#2
jstager said:
Any difference at all? Or is a just a status thing?


Feel free to flame me...

One wears a cape and the other doesnt? :)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
no, no,
the difference between a super mod and a regular mod is the ability to not sound like a silly willy billy goat. REally, it is, it is a written law. Max is in training for it right now.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#7
jstager said:
Any difference at all? Or is a just a status thing?


Feel free to flame me...
A super Mod can fly and bend shit with their bare hands.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#8
I can do that too...*Takes a shit in his hands*

Look! A pretzel!
 
#9
dustinzgirl said:
no, no,
the difference between a super mod and a regular mod is the ability to not sound like a silly willy billy goat. REally, it is, it is a written law. Max is in training for it right now.
Max is in COPPA right now. 30 days trial. (i have my sources)
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#11
Ha! Banned already! Fucking teenage newb spawn...

I wanted to fuck with him too...

Shit...unban him Jason...please?
 
#12
jstager said:
Ha! Banned already! Fucking teenage newb spawn...

I wanted to fuck with him too...

Shit...unban him Jason...please?
why? he shouldnt be here in the first place. banning is bad enough. but i have to admit, that is one sorry new person to be banned on the first day.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#13
Did anybody actually answer your question?

Super-Mods moderate all the forums... I.E., rather than just modding Life Sucks of Chit Chat, they own all of your asses. :thumbsup:
 
#14
NoSubstance said:
Did anybody actually answer your question?

Super-Mods moderate all the forums... I.E., rather than just modding Life Sucks of Chit Chat, they own all of your asses. :thumbsup:
no DEA pwns my ass. gehtfuct said so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.