WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

different hoax calls

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
:mad: This is wrong. I don't think anyone would go along with this kind of stuff, unless they wanted too. I hope they find whoever is doing this shit.

it says they caught the person in possesion of the phone cards used in the calls and trial is set for dec. this is a horrible thing and i hope he gets punished to the full extent of the law. it is sad that some people really lack the common sense like these people. what does everyone here think of the wilgram study?

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I think I know about the wilgram study, but I truly think that things like this can only occure if the person doing the act, like the person doing the serching, wants to. What if the mannager didn't want to have to search that girl? She would have said no, and if she was persistant, nothing would have happened. I think crimanals have more rights than victims, and everyone I have talked to seem's to aggree with me on this.

I belive that this is one of the reasons I am becoming a hermit.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Why make a seperate thread when you've already posted that very link here?