WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dilemna

zigz

mediocre man
for some rather obscure reason, everybody dislikes me here. or... everybody hates everyone. whatever --,

to the point: i was at a field party a while ago, when i got there, loads of people where already trollied. MDME and alot of alchohol going about.

i was with a few mates, but they werent liking the atmosphere, so they left soonish, except one guy, lets call him 'peter'
i was talking to a few friends of mine that were at the party. then i noticed this girl im good friends with lets call her 'laura', i said hi to her, but she was out of her face, she kept asking where she was, but apart from that she was alright. i was talking to my other mates again, because she walked off. out of the corner of my eye, i saw she was talking to 'peter' he started getting a bit... close. i guessed shed be ok, and say no if things got too far.
i hear 'laura' say "=name= take your hand from between my legs" very obviously. that got my attention, and walked over to stop him doing anything. we were all just talking normally. but then i got called over by someone. after that, i turned round, and i saw them walking off. 'pete' leading.

i just decided to let them go. so i started enjoying myself, and met up with a really old friend from childhood, we were chatting for ages, but then i realised 'laura' and 'pete' were gone for a LONG time, and few people were concerned about her. we got toghether a sort of search party, it was pitch dark, all we had was a candle flare.
based on the direction i saw them go, we searched and found them.
there they were, she was passed out on the floor, with her tights and shoes pulled off.
'pete' stood up quickly, and was rather keen to scuttle off. he was smirking the whole time.
i followed/ walked with him to the gate, to get the truth out of him, because he didnt say anything at the 'scene'
he said he went the whole way, and didnt even pull out.
cut the long story short, she had a morning after pill, and decided not to go to the police.

i told this same exact story to two of my friends, just to try and get the story staight, because he was bragging that he had done it with 'laura'
i wanted to make sure it didnt go down like that.
those two friends are also friends with 'pete' so they didnt really believe me. but they still spread the fact of what happened .

this 'pete' guy is going to beat me up for telling them. but he cant because he already beat someone up, and has 100 hours community service, if he touches me he'd automatically go to jail, without passing go.
so he's sent some of his friends after me. im ok for now, they dont know where i live.

but i cant actually see my friends, 'cos they hang with him. i cant even go out without risking bumping into one of his buddies. :ut-oh:

....what to do...what to do...

zigz

mediocre man
ok, thats sorted. now please could you read it?

regarding kitanas comment, something along the lines of "nothing really worth the read" well its probably because anything longer than 5 lines you skip.

so, heres a version "worthy of reading"
a friend of mine was raped, in trying to help her, im being hunted down by the perpatrator. wtf?

Hend

The Redeeming One
My advice...

Get a tranquilizer and return to normal life. If anyone comes after you, drug them up and watch them drop to the ground. Take your needle/dart out of whereever you shot them (the jugular preferably) and walk away. In a few hours when they get up, they'll hopefully have no/little memory of what happened, and you will have continued on with their day. Though you may get in a little trouble because you'd have a concealed weapon and other complications with shooting someone with a tranquilizer...

You could always just hope you're faster than his cronies?

about the best you can do is keep your eyes open and don't run away from an inevitable fight if you're in public with witnesses... if people see him attack you and then you kick his ass, you won't be charged with anything

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm going to agree with youknowthedeal, but instead of a big stick let's make it a baseball bat.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
zigz said:
ok, thats sorted. now please could you read it?

regarding kitanas comment, something along the lines of "nothing really worth the read" well its probably because anything longer than 5 lines you skip.

so, heres a version "worthy of reading"
a friend of mine was raped, in trying to help her, im being hunted down by the perpatrator. wtf?

Read it. Sorry I didn't the first time. Want the cold hard facts and the truth in how I see it. She got herself into the mess to begain with, which doesn't mean the guy had any right or justice to do what he did. That's beside the point, if she said "take your hands out from between my legs", loud enough you could of heard her... tells me one things she was in controll of her actions and was thinking clear enough, so whatever she trusted him enough to go there. You fucked up by allowing her to leave if she was that FUCKING drunk. Are you sure she was all the way passed out? I am talking about cold ass drunk passed out where you tossing water on the person to get them to wake up? Just to make sure she not faking and playing you for a fool, hate when girls do shit like that.

Also spreding around what you claim, i can not say for sure or not from what you read if its the full facts, to be the "Truth" is not helping at all. If the guy openly admited to you that he fucked her when she was passed out and when you found her, she was passed out to the point where she could not talk or defend herself. Then go to the COPS, don't you need to report the rape to get the morning after pill? (not sure on this one, just wondering.)

You have to be there for her to listen to her and understand, thats all you can do. Don't try to be their protecter.... you will fail and only get used and hurt, but you can be there for her emotionaly. She needs to find her own strenght to get through this and trying to protect her is not going to make her any stronger.

The guy is hunting you down. Are you able to hold your own in a fight? Take him head on, fight him and make him and make him afraid of you... Fear is your most valuable allie in a fight.

Let me tell you something I have fought A LOT of guys. I mean guys who are a hell of a lot stronger and bigger then me. I only have one word for you "Shoot". They are going to try to grab ya and hit you, maybe push you shove ya whatever. "Shoot".... I don't mean with a gun either. Take all your force, every ounce of strenght anger inside of you and SPEAR the MOTHER FUCKER to the ground, now you don't want to end up on the bottom and if you don't do it right he will end up on top of you. YOu have to shoot for his legs and while your falling pulls his legs under you, so he falls flat on his back. Get your hips and lock them achor yourself by wraping your legs around his. He going to be worried about getting to his feet. YOu have him.... Don't let him up. Grind your Knees, boots into him... like a son of a bitch. Putting pressure on his stomace muscles, anything to make him feel the most amount of pain. Take your hands make a fist correctly and jsut pound his face into the ground. You have him down on the ground and he not scoring to many hits cause you are domainting his uper and lower body. His legs, most important watch for these. You got to lock them with yours...so he can't move them. Doesn't matter how tall he is either...

Note anything can become a weapon if it has to. If your truly afraid of this guy, start protecting yourself, fuck get a can of homemade pepper spray or mace. (you might be seen as a pussy, but bet the dick won't be laughing when you shoot it in his eye)