ryunp

Keyboard Jockey
Premium
Just settle down there cowboy. We all are trying to be the best basement dwelling, antisocial, crying-myself-to-sleep-while-masturbating internet creepo's we can, and here you come in here all prancing around with your stuff and things. Geeez. The ratio of pictures-posted to actually-going-out-and-doing-stuff is waaaaayyy up there. Too waaaaaaaayy up there. Trickery. I suspect he's a Photoshop master taught in the far hills of Adobe Mountains.

:bat:

Rook

#triggered
OP is a fag and this thread is gayer than a bag of dicks.

Ya'll just mad cuz:

Ujx46Qb.jpg

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Dude was wearing a Maid-Rite shirt in one of his photos. As far as I'm concerned, he's all right.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hope nobody here scared him off. That would be a damn shame. I've always liked seeing dimduk around and enjoyed his posts.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
He finally had an affair with his boss' wife (damn worth it), but the boss uncovered the intrigue and shot him.

• 1Sad
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
I hope nobody here scared him off. That would be a damn shame. I've always liked seeing dimduk around and enjoyed his posts.
I reported this post to the WTF moderation team. Clearly this is post is anti-flaming in a flaming area, and is against some WTF policy somewhere, is it not? This Mo-Fo needs to be farming cocks, pronto.

• 1Agree

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I miss dimduk I was reading a few of his old posts that deserve at least 2 or 3 likes and there is nothing, you under appreciated him you rotten cynical fucks...

• 1LOL

Fÿn

Always black
Good ol' fuck will be back with his smiling dogs pictures sometime soon.
Everybody comes back eventually