WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dimebag Darrel (Formerly of Pantera) shot and killed

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- At least five people died and two others were wounded after a shooting at a Columbus nightclub on Wednesday night, NBC 4 reported.

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Road.

Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, including Dimebag Darrell, formerly with the band Pantera, NBC 4's David Wayne reported. The other band member's name was not released. The alleged gunman also died at the scene, Wayne reported.

Shortly after the band began playing its first song, a man reportedly ran onto the stage and began shooting, according to a witness who identified himself as Sean. Some members of the audience reportedly thought the man running onto the stage with a gun was part of the band's act, NBC 4's Erin Tate reported.

Witnesses said that several shots were fired at the band. Witnesses said that a bouncer at the club tackled the alleged gunman before that person was shot and killed. It was unclear as to whom shot the alleged gunman.

NBC 4 reported that of the surviving victims, one person was in critical condition while the other was in fair condition. Several others were treated at the scene, suffering from various injuries.

Alrosa Villa is a popular north Columbus nightspot for young adults, featuring rock and heavy metal bands, NBC 4 reported.

According to the band's Web site, Damageplan was touring nationally. It performed in Buffalo, N.Y., on Tuesday night and had a concert scheduled in Flint, Mich., on Thursday.

Damageplan featured former Pantera artists Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul. The pair were joined by vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bobzilla, according to their Web site.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

R.I.P Dimebag Darrell :mad: :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*weeps.*

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Oh my... RIP Dimebag.... RIP. I shall wear my Pantera shirt today in honour of you, because I don't know how else to honour him.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
HOLY SHIT!! fuck...fuck!! Dimebag was one of the best guitarists on the heavy metal scene..The guy also shot 3 rounds at the croud, hitting 3 people.. WTF!! :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
NOOO, I CAN'T LISTEN TO PANTERA WITHOUT DIMEBAG! :(

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Who the fuck bad repped me saying "OMG PWNED"... People like that never get shot..fucking cowards.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well the dumbfuck who shot him several fucking times, got shot to death, serves him right, there are some really messed up people around...
R.I.P

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rage against said:
HOLY SHIT!! fuck...fuck!! Dimebag was one of the best guitarists on the heavy metal scene..The guy also shot 3 rounds at the croud, hitting 3 people.. WTF!! :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
Agreed.

tzedek

Original Member
I really dont see the big deal... sorry

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I actaully know all the pantera members, shit I remember when they were a glam band: phil had long Bleach blond hair!@! ROFL.. and it was daimond Darrel.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
not sure who he was but i am guessing he might have had a beef with that dude.
article i read said he purposefully targeted only certain people.
and he didn't act all crazy and such-

\\\\nonetheless, rip//////

haljer

disillusioned
They said on the radio that the guy yelled something about hating him because he broke up Pantera before he shot him. Crazy ass fans. And just a question about that picture thats on the thread kindve crazy...how many fucking hands does he have anyway!!! WTF

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
haljer said:
They said on the radio that the guy yelled something about hating him because he broke up Pantera before he shot him. Crazy ass fans. And just a question about that picture thats on the thread kindve crazy...how many fucking hands does he have anyway!!! WTF
Just a guess, mmmmmmmmmmmm. 2?

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
The gunner was probably hired by some soccer mums with sand in their pussy, blaming their kids bad behaviour on these guys music. The problem is, its probably because they didn't hit their kids when they were young....

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
when the gunman climbed up on stage dimebag didn't have much of a damageplan

G's-up

Postaholic
:rip: That's all I have to say........the man and his brother could rock out with their cocks' out....!!!!! ROCK OPN BROTHER!!!! :cool:

Takkun

Anonymooo.
I heard about this on the radio. The guy apparently did this because Pantera got broken up. Now there's no chance of a reunion tour, now is there? Senseless violence.

Oxymoron.
Isn't all violence senseless?

G's-up

Postaholic
OK, the lead singer of Pantera got all pissy because Darryl and his brother got sick of his shit and started another band without him, he then, as a solo artist didnt make DICK and this feud has been around for years......So, in my opinion this moron was some follower of the former lead singer of Pantera who it was ok for him to go and do solo work but when darryl and his bro moved on got jealous.....End of story...I think this was some PATHETIC follower who had no balls and did this out of some kind of weird loyalty to the old lead singer of Pantera...........

And just for the record I have close connections with this type of information and yes Im from Texas born and raised and I am ALSO originally from DALLAS....so I know some history on this soap opera of a load of B.S.!

P.S.S. Im a SOCCER MOM and you can take that sand and shove it in your mouth (which is as close to a pussy as you'll ever get) It has nothing to do with that....DUMBASS... :p