WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ding dong the witch is gone...

Angry Nanite

Antidisestablishmentarian
The mother in law flew off on her broom on Sunday.

I've been decompressing since.

It takes a lot of self medication to forget that woman. The good news is she's gone and I won't have to do that again.

HOLY HELL I hate that woman. I never met anyone like her and I hope I never do again.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My in-laws were horrible and old. When they died it was not the worst thing that ever happened to me. But I put on a good front for the wife. Still, I'm glad I don't have to deal with them again in this life.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium

Angry Nanite

Antidisestablishmentarian
The fact that most of the cretinous inlaws have one foot in the grave is my only solace. That and the distance. We live 3000km away from them.

I am always very sympathetic when one passes away. It's easy to do long distance.
But I've decided I won't be attending any more funerals though.
At the last one my husband's uncle hit on me while we were at the wake with his wife sitting next to him (but chatting with the woman next to her)

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
Here's an idea. Instead of telling us that you hate the old crone, tell us why you hate the old crone. We demand funny stories, dammit.