WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dipshit-theria

ron

Buster of Asses
Yes, dipshit-theria. That's the name I give to the ailment that seems to afflict some of you dumbasses. It appears to be a chronic, though usually non-fatal, malady affecting a large portion of the human population. It runs especially rampant on Internet forums, such as wtf.com. Fortunately, the malady is rarely transmitted from one person to another. Let's look at some symptoms:

Inability to muster a coherent, meaningful thought.
Lack of the use of anything resembling proper grammar and spelling.
Denial that you have the disorder and defensiveness when other symptoms are pointed out to you.
A penchant for taking posts way, way off topic.
The uncanny ability to completely kill the momentum of a thread through the use of inane and insipid posts.
Reliance upon statistics found on Internet web sites for all your arguments.

Here's a URL for you dumbasses to look up the words they must no longer teach in grade school English classes:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Now, have one of these :mfinger: and one of these :cool: and figure out something decent to post for a change. Rant, motherfuckers!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ron said:
Yes, dipshit-theria. That's the name I give to the ailment that seems to afflict some of you dumbasses. It appears to be a chronic, though usually non-fatal, malady affecting a large portion of the human population. It runs especially rampant on Internet forums, such as wtf.com. Fortunately, the malady is rarely transmitted from one person to another. Let's look at some symptoms:

Inability to muster a coherent, meaningful thought.
Lack of the use of anything resembling proper grammar and spelling.
Denial that you have the disorder and defensiveness when other symptoms are pointed out to you.
A penchant for taking posts way, way off topic.
The uncanny ability to completely kill the momentum of a thread through the use of inane and insipid posts.
Reliance upon statistics found on Internet web sites.

Here's a URL for you dumbasses to look up the words they must no longer teach in grade school English classes:

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Now, have one of these :mfinger: and one of these :cool: and figure out something decent to post for a change.
sorry ron geuss im a dumbass :rolleyes:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
nah i try not to be but you know the noobs comments sink in to me and i say stupid shit. :sword:
your not a noob any more otepsoul
your a general dumbass

im not one to talk i post any type of rant and it gets flamed, i wonder why

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
your not a noob any more otepsoul
your a general dumbass

im not one to talk i post any type of rant and it gets flamed, i wonder why
wow sweet maybe i can work myself to normal. maybe when i hit 400 posts.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
ron said:
...A penchant for taking posts way, way off topic...
...The uncanny ability to completely kill the momentum of a thread through the use of inane and insipid posts...
What are you talking about?

I \/\/||_|_ h4x Yur Cmprtr

YOUR AN ASSHOLE

HEY HOW ABOUT THOSE METS!
BLAH BLAH BLAH

ANYONE WANNA POST SEX STORIES?Q!?!?!
DFK:HJFKLHW%@#$

FGWERKTJ$%
G%%^#
$^

Yes, you definitely have a point with those ones.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
WTFNation said:
What are you talking about?

ahh spelling with out vowel and letters
fuckin |337 my ass

ron

Buster of Asses
otepsoul said:
sorry ron geuss im a dumbass :rolleyes:
I forgot to include as a symptom quoting the whole original post to type a one line response.

WTFNation said:
I will correct j00:

! \/\/!11 |-|4>< u|2 (0|\/|pu-|-3|2

or something :confused:

and leet (aka eleet aka elite) is 1337. take it from a nerd :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
I will correct j00:

! \/\/!11 |-|4>< u|2 (0|\/|pu-|-3|2

or something :confused:

and leet (aka eleet aka elite) is 1337. take it from a nerd :p
You almost got it.
I have to agree with Ron's orginal post. I am not saying he's not aimed at me as well.

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:
You almost got it.
I have to agree with Ron's orginal post. I am not saying he's not aimed at me as well.
I'm pointing no fingers...We're using the honor system in this particular post.