WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dirtbike crash

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok soo what happend was me and my friend were riding our dirtbikes in the park near my house and the smart ass my friend is he decided to cross past me while i was riding forward and then the idiot slid out in front of me i pressed the kill switch and slammed the brakes but it was to late i smacked into hes bike sending me flying over the handle bars and sliding out on the ground, lucky i wasnt hurt to bad a have a major graze on my arm and one on my butt check!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
haha, i bet you're still gonna go out again next weekend :p

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
haha, i bet you're still gonna go out again next weekend :p

nah my bike is kind of totalled lol. the suspension snapped the back tyre poped(dunno y it just did) and the clutch lever is also fucked.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Dumping my bike on the highway at speed was the worst I felt. Lost alotta skin, since I was wearing jeans and sleeveless shirt. Broke my thumb and needed a cast, but the bitch was I lost several layers of skin off my palm and after awhile it itched like a mofo, but I couldn't scratch it. So watch out for oil spills on the road, they'll fuck up your day.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
tw33k said:
Dumping my bike on the highway at speed was the worst I felt. Lost alotta skin, since I was wearing jeans and sleeveless shirt. Broke my thumb and needed a cast, but the bitch was I lost several layers of skin off my palm and after awhile it itched like a mofo, but I couldn't scratch it. So watch out for oil spills on the road, they'll fuck up your day.

i was riding a "dirt" bike not a road bike in the park on the grass but near were i slid out there was concrete soo thats how i got the grazes.