WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Discussion of "Girls of WTF Gone Wild! (boobies galore)"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy fucking shit max....have you saved every pic of every girl's boobies since the beginning of time? I don't know if that makes you sick or a god!

Even my not my boobies were in there, and that was a long, long time ago. At least I think they were. Hard to remember because they are not my boobies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Even my not my boobies were in there, and that was a long, long time ago. At least I think they were. Hard to remember because they are not my boobies.
I know theyr're not yours. ;)
I just added them because they're "not" spectacularly attractive.

Niarb said:
Wait, are those pictures your background on your desktop?

Horndog. :p
omfg no. I'm a perve, not a stalker! That was a desktop screenshot that one of our members posted.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
polaris_nine said:
Haha but you don't have my boobies!!!
True, but I'm not biased. A pretty girl is a pretty girl, all are welcome in my thread! :thumbsup: :)
BTW ladies, feel free to post your pics regardless of booby content. (we'll all just imagine 44-DD's on you.) :p

lady victoria said:
Maybe not, I got worried when he got a T-Shirt made.:p
You would know, after assisting me in my research in manufacturing the perpetually wet T-Shirt. :p

lady victoria

Fuck off!
Premium
MaxPower said:
You would know, after assisting me in my research in manufacturing the perpetually wet T-Shirt. :p
Yes that is true my love, but my concern was when you keep rubbing your own nipples and kept repeatedly asking me wether the wet shirt made you look fat. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
One of these days I will post my real boobies.

Then you will believe that those were the babysitters.

Of course, it will be a cold day in hell before I do that.

I'm a voyuer (SP?) not a participant.

Outlawed

Postaholic
"Cuddles" or some shit. I don't care, all I know and all you need to know is that she was an attention whore and all around unwit.

Havok

Mr. Ee
So the women that want their pics added to the "pictures of booby" thread, have to post them in here?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
HavokChylde said:
So the women that want their pics added to the "pictures of booby" thread, have to post them in here?
They should be posted in the usual Boobies thread, then will be archived/hilighted in the G.O.WTF thread...

Havok

Mr. Ee
BRiT said:
They should be posted in the usual Boobies thread, then will be archived/hilighted in the G.O.WTF thread...
Oh ok.

I was really really worried we wouldn't get that settled.

PHEW. ;)