WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Discussion of "Girls of WTF Gone Wild! (boobies galore)"

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's going to be interesting when some nOOb comes in and posts all her hooters cause she thinks we welcome them uncovered. lol

Coa

Whore free since 2010.
It's going to be interesting when some nOOb comes in and posts all her hooters cause she thinks we welcome them uncovered. lol
I could invoke pictures of owls or chain eating establishments but I will not.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I did but they started to smell pretty bad after a few days so I buried them. :happysad:
It's so cold here they aren't decaying at all. As a matter of fact, nipple stands are permanent eye candy now.

Jude09

Postaholic
I think you all bitch too much. You want girls to post bewbies, but you only want certain people to post them while encouraging all girls to post them and then when the people you don't really want to see post, you nag, and whine about it. It's like a household of women in here. It's no wonder that only the "Golden Girls" post anything, there the only ones that don't get hated on for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: JLXC