WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Disfunctional Families

:confused: this is my first thread, but i feel most if not all families are disfuncinal in some way. we are in eachothers bussiness and interfering, being judged for shit, but when one i under constante scrutany for being who they are it just gets irritating. why must one change who they are to meet their families needs or thots? why do they have to judge constantly? why do they have to tell you your wrong no matter what you do? hmmmmm families suck at times but when you are in serious trouble they are the first ones by your side, again why?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
It can be frustrating when you feel like everyone in your family is down on you all the time. You can not possibly please everyone, all the time. But you can remind yourself that you are doing your best, and as long as you try to do what is right for yourself and your family, you will make it through.

:mad: ya but most the time don't you just want to tell them to mind their fuckin business, but what can one do but move to a different country :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
:mad: ya but most the time don't you just want to tell them to mind their fuckin business, but what can one do but move to a different country :p

It doesnt get any better when you grow up and move out. In fact, I think it gets worse. :D

:thumbsup: yup yup god knows i tryed to move back in and not have to worry about bills, bur i was given a hardy fuck you by mommy :( so i had to stay on my own, but still god love them and god punish them for their interfering deeds :p