WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Disgusting!

Jenkies

The Dude
I once had a wart in my ass crack. Discuss.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I had a systic infecton there... oozed puss and blood... good stuff..

bnccoder

Postaholic
If it's a real wort chances are it will grow back it could have just been a skin tag.

Jenkies

The Dude
bnccoder said:
If it's a real wort chances are it will grow back it could have just been a skin tag.
Hmmm, thanks for that info, never even knew what a skin tag was before but I just went and looked it up, and I think that's actually what it was. It was weird as hell and it freaked me out. I was forced to rip it off cause I don't want a doctor looking up my ass crack.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
skin tags ROOOOOCCCCKKKKK.(football fan style)

actually they are little peices of skin that look like a wart or pimple, i would take a picture of mine....but its pretty close to deh dangalang.

bnccoder

Postaholic
No problem, always glad to help, unless I'm not.

Yeah, that's not much fun. But i've had multiple pimples on my cock, and let me tell you- those are NOT fun to pop. :D

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Wow this thread is bad even for gross misconduct

n00b head

The pron storer
I once had a hard lump on my dick and i was worried but i squeezed it n puss came out and it went away :p

bnccoder

Postaholic
n00b head said:
I once had a hard lump on my dick and i was worried but i squeezed it n puss came out and it went away :p
That was probably an in-grown hair or a zit.

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
I have a shit load of warts all around my right wrist. They've been around for more than three years, twelve applications of that freezy stuff the doctors have, three bottles of self-application anti-wart shit, surgery twice to take them off (they just came back bigger and stronger) and three months of smearing aloe vera juice on them. Nothing works!

But reading that kind of weird-ass shit, I'm counting my blessings and am glad they're just on me arm!

bnccoder

Postaholic
You just need the amputation to go deeper and to get the core of them.