WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Disney and Fox closes deal!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
The movie studios says "Fuck Off, @53V3N " to the tune of $60 Billion...
~~~
X-Men’s Wolverine and Avengers unite as Disney & Fox Close Deal!

We knew it was close, but sources have confirmed that Disney and Fox Studios have closed the acquisition deal. This means X-Men’s Wolverine, Deadpool and Marvel Studio’s Avengers will be united!

]It is finally happening! The acquisition news comes as good news for superhero fans. Many Marvel fans had expressed their wish of watching the X-Men universe and the current Marvel Cinematic Universe come together for some amazing collaborations. Weeks after news broke out that Walt Disney Co. was in talks with Fox to acquire their entertainment segment, 20th Century Fox, it has been confirmed that the two studios have closed the deal and could likely make the acquisition announcement sometime next week.

“21st Century Fox Inc., the global film and TV company controlled by the Murdoch family, would prefer to sell some assets to Walt Disney Co. because it’s a better strategic fit and presents fewer regulatory hurdles, people familiar with the matter said,” Bloomberg reported.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
More comic book characters that I can't be fucked to give a fuck about because they are never developed... IN ONE MOVIE!?!?!

These truly are amazing times.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
More comic book characters that I can't be fucked to give a fuck about because they are never developed... IN ONE MOVIE!?!?!
You are talking about the justice league, not the avengers.. I am looking forward to infinity wars for the very reason these characters are SO developed

If you stop resisting, you might like it.

53V3N

Premium
Can't wait for more battles that no one can de-cipher in the steaming pile of shit they call Infinity Wars.

"But, in this movie, we'll have a bunch of things fighting a bunch of things edited in such a fashion that... oh..."

FUCK OFF

53V3N

Premium
You are talking about the justice league, not the avengers..
Go fuck yourself if you're trying to put words in my mouth. I never mentioned shit. Fucking fanboy.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I don't think that's "words" he's trying to put in there.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Go fuck yourself if you're trying to put words in my mouth. I never mentioned shit. Fucking fanboy.
You mentioned none of these characters are developed

I've never seen a Thor movie

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
53V3N cares so little about Marvel movies that he posted about them 3 times.