Disorientation...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I hate that disorientated feeling when one first wakes up. It's especially bad when waking up from a nap, it's completely dark out, and you're not sure if the time on the clock is 7:30 AM or PM! Or sometimes when you've had a good night out and wake up not knowing just wtf you're at, but slowly realize that you crashed out over a friend's place.

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
Hehe, your not the only one who get's that feeling... that and going around all day wednesday thinking its thursday and on thursday your allright again.. f*uckin' wierd.. hate that

Sod

Spilly Talker
being disoriented is awesome, especially after about 8 beer, or a J-Break, mm mmmmmm the lovely life pushing aid of drugs an' alcohol, suck er back boys and enjoy spring breaK!!!!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
I'm just gonna have to learn to stop reading what bananaman says...

But I totally know what yer sayin. I wake up plenty of times and I think I'm in my old bedroom in my house in Eastlake. That's just weird. But I suppose living in one place your whole life then suddenly not might do that.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
But I suppose living in one place your whole life then suddenly not might do that.
When I travelled for work, I'd wake up many times on the plane not knowing where I was heading to. Truely like in Fightclub -- not knowing if I was coming or going or what time-zone I was in. Even when waking up in the rooms, I wouldn't know what city I was in.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
BRiT said:
I hate that disorientated feeling when one first wakes up. It's especially bad when waking up from a nap, it's completely dark out, and you're not sure if the time on the clock is 7:30 AM or PM! Or sometimes when you've had a good night out and wake up not knowing just wtf you're at, but slowly realize that you crashed out over a friend's place.
And you realize that your hand is NOT between two pillows.

magnolia

Postaholic
BRiT said:
been there, felt that way. I'll jump and sit up and be like, Where the fuck am I? Then I'll remember and go back to sleep, but it's a pain in the ass.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
The other day I woke up at like 5AM (Idont leave for work till 8)
Jumped outa bed in a panic with my heart pounding, because I thought I woke up late.
Probably just some disorientation coupled with the fact that I had to go with one of the sales people to a really big customers site.
Of course It didn't take me long to figure out it was still kinda dark.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
One time I fell asleep at like 6:30 PM and I woke up at like 4 AM and I woke up and noticed it said 4 and I was like "Holy shit! I was supposed to call her at noon!" and I went outside and noticed it was still dark...............God im such a dumbass

another time i fell asleep at like 8 PM and had a dream my girlfriend was over and I woke up and thought she was at my house because the dream felt soo real so I had to get up and make sure her shoes weren't here and I checked and they weren't and I was like "fuck!" lol like i said I'm a dumbass!!!! :p

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
undiehiker04 said:
One time I fell asleep at like 6:30 PM and I woke up at like 4 AM and I woke up and noticed it said 4 and I was like "Holy shit! I was supposed to call her at noon!" and I went outside and noticed it was still dark...............God im such a dumbass

another time i fell asleep at like 8 PM and had a dream my girlfriend was over and I woke up and thought she was at my house because the dream felt soo real so I had to get up and make sure her shoes weren't here and I checked and they weren't and I was like "fuck!" lol like i said I'm a dumbass!!!! :p
Was your dog looking at you funny after that? :)