WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Disoriented blowing of the nose....

I've learned that one of the worst ways to wake up is in the middle of the night having to blow your nose.
I suffer from bad allergies so sometimes if i have an attack that day, it's hard enough just to fall asleep sometimes. I've gone through a 90 count tissue box in 12 hours.

Anyway, about two nights ago i started to wake up in the middle of the night. It was one of those when you don't even want to get up to go to the bathroom, you just try and go back to sleep. That didn't happen. All of a sudden my nose started to run and I got that almost unbearable tickle that you sometimes get. I sat up but could barely open my eyes. It happened so fast that without realizing it I reached down and grabbed my bed sheet and blew my nose in it. After a few seconds i figured out what had just took place cause I had snot on my hand and like a 4 inch slimey spot on my sheet. I took some tissues, wiped my hand, dried the spot as best I could and went back to sleep. The End.

Moral of the story is: Tissues are softer than sheets. Always use tissues.

Fact learned from this experience: Snot stains can look like "other" stains

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RogueSmiley said:
I've learned that one of the worst ways to wake up is in the middle of the night having to blow your nose.
I suffer from bad allergies so sometimes if i have an attack that day, it's hard enough just to fall asleep sometimes. I've gone through a 90 count tissue box in 12 hours.

Anyway, about two nights ago i started to wake up in the middle of the night. It was one of those when you don't even want to get up to go to the bathroom, you just try and go back to sleep. That didn't happen. All of a sudden my nose started to run and I got that almost unbearable tickle that you sometimes get. I sat up but could barely open my eyes. It happened so fast that without realizing it I reached down and grabbed my bed sheet and blew my nose in it. After a few seconds i figured out what had just took place cause I had snot on my hand and like a 4 inch slimey spot on my sheet. I took some tissues, wiped my hand, dried the spot as best I could and went back to sleep. The End.

Moral of the story is: Tissues are softer than sheets. Always use tissues.

Fact learned from this experience: Snot stains can look like "other" stains
Fuckin gnarly!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
what "other" stains? spilled ice cream stains?

DIZNUTS said:
what "other" stains? spilled ice cream stains?
A penguin had to take his car for engine repair.

The mechanic told the penguin to leave his car with him for about two hours, to find out whats wrong.

The penguin goes across the street to a grocery store, climbs into a freezer and ate vanilla ice cream.

When the two hours was up the penguin went back to the garage to find out what happened to his car.

When the penguin entered the garage, the mechanic looked at him and said, "Looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin replied, "NO way, thats vanilla ice-cream!"

So in response, yes. It's just vanilla ice cream.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i knew it.......btw this remind me of the "penguin" joke....the one in B&T........keebs found out what the "pengiun" was :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Re-cap: RogueSmiley was blowing the covers last night and left a stain.