WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Disturbing Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
WTF @ #451, #458...

#449 what the fucking fuck??? lmfao.

There's weird ass stuff in there.. Some of them are fucking hilarious :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
RageAgainst said:
WTF @ #451, #458...

#449 what the fucking fuck??? lmfao.

There's weird ass stuff in there.. Some of them are fucking hilarious :thumbsup:
and #450. sorry about those two (451 and 458). are those too personal? im just wondering for next time i confess.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
confession # 448 said:
my girlfriend and i have been sniffing coke since saturday morning...... i let her put a dildo in my ass today...... i can't wiat for the next 12 incher........... meow:
WTF is up with that...

I would never let any girl put a dildo in my ass!!

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
WTF is up with that...

Notice that he's junked up on crack. :thumbsdn:

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Confession 449
OMG Im so scared!

I went to my friends house yesterday and i had REALLY BAD DIAREA! I shit all over the bathroom wall, and then peed all over the floor! IM SCARED
right after that i told my friend i left something at my house and went home but didnt come back! I HAVE TO SEE HIM AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!

^^^^

Lmfao

What a dick head. Imagine walking into the bathroom and there's shit all over the walls...Yummy

Confession 428
i dont know if i should but i feal bad that years ago i killed aload of bugs im going to hell ahhhhhhh!!!

^^^

:rolleyes:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
how do you shit on the walls? dont you boys sit on the pot? was he hoovering maybe?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Confession 446 < What a fucking whore. Typical girl.

HOLY MAN, look at this:

Confession 186
SOmetimes, when i jak off, I roll back on my neck and jizz right in my mouth. i really like the taste and i smear it all over my face. am i gay or what?

WTF!!! Man there are some sick ass fuckers on this site.. :confused:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Some seem to be fake (I fucking hope they are!) like this one :

Confession 175
I once had a dream I had sex with my mom and grandma. I couldn't fap for a week

Confession #444 said:
I beat the shit out of this kid a few days ago. Almost to death then I just left him lying there bleeding. I dont know what happened to him. I know hes not dead but I know he must be in the hospital. He was makin fun of me for bein emo callin me a cry baby and shit. I can't take it anymore. People are stupid me and my friends are all emo and we dont hate the world or our lives. People take emo lyrics to literally you have to think deeper than what u think they mean u fuckin bastards so shut the fuck up already.
Sounds like a bullshit story to me. :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC said:
Sounds like a bullshit story to me. :thumbsdn:
Either that or he's the kid who got shit-kicked, wishing it was the other way around.

Sektor

Particinator
Confession #460 said:
Today I went to my friend's house and we started playing video games. We had just eaten burritos from taco bell and some cheesy pretzels. It doesn't sound like a lot, but I get nasty reactions to some kinds of cheese. So we're playing the game and all of a sudden there's a bubble that pops in my pants. It's not a fart, it's a bubble of shit. So it smells horrible and my friend's like "WTF did you do?" So I said "Hehe, you know what those pretzels do" Acting like it was just a fart. Then I went in her bathroom and took a pretty normal crap, then as I was standing up BOOM! all of a sudden there was a massive fart and I had explosive diahrrea all over the toilet, wall, sink, and floor. It also got on the shower curtains. Meanwhile my floodgates decide to open so I piss all over the floor. Now the bathroom is covered in shit and piss and I'm afraid its gonna smell. So I grab her chanel perfume and break the bottle by smashing it on the ground, no joke. That bottle was like $100 and it still didn't cover all the smell. So I stand up and try to clean up by turning ont he sink, when the next round comes. I can't even control it. All over my skirt and my thong and it starts to ooze out the door. I jammed my shit ridden skirt under the door to keep the shit inside the bathroom. So I call out, "I'm gonna take a shower, I feel kind of sick." Then I turn on the water and decide to take a bath. Meanwhile the shit is stinking up the bathroom like hell, but my friend hasn't noticed. So I get comfortable and then rip one HUGE! It sounded like a man's fart, like my ex boyfriend's that he used to do when we cuddled. All of a sudden I feel a bit...loose...down below and see all of this swirling around the bathtub. So now I'm trapped in a tub filled with shit and water, surrounded by piss and shit all over the floor. WTF?! I stand up, turn on the shower and wipe the nasties off of me. Finally the stink hits me and I threw up all over the shower, and what didn't fall in the water got splattered on the walls. Right now the bathroom looks like a frathouse had a huge party. Then (this is where I feel even more guilty) I open up the cabinet under the sink and get out another bottle of Chanel and break it on the floor. Then I start spraying Axe (no clue why she has axe in her bathroom, maybe it was her brother's?) My period was due to start soon, so I had put on a tampon just in case. Now I had forgotten about it when I took a bath so I take it out and notice my period's finally starting. However the tampon was in shitwater and there's no way its going back up my pussy. So there I was, with no clothes but a shirt, in a bathroom covered in shit, puke, and piss. I stole some of my friend's clothes from her dirty clothes hamper and literally opened the window and climbed spiderman style down to the ground (she's on second story.) I RAN all the way home (about 1-2 miles) and quickly took a bath. This happened yesterday, and my friend hasn't called me yet. Do you think she noticed? I feel really bad and even told my mom about it and she is getting me an appointment with a bowel doctor (WTF?!) and a psychiatrist, because she thinks I did it maliciously. WTF?!?!?!?!
O_O WTF?! I literally fell on the ground laughing at this one!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
WTF is up with that...

Thats not what you said to IHTFCC last night....oh, wait, he is a guy....OK I gotcha......

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Holy shit.. 460 cannot be true........omfg..if it's true, that's fucking hilarious and disturbing at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.