Divorce Sucks Ass

Morbidly_Happy

Useless sack of excriment
my dad is a fuckass bi polar who thinks he owns the world, my mom is a fifty yr old bitch, having an affair and she thinks this is my fault, my brother, wont fucking look at me becuase he "doesnt want to talk about it" well i neeeed someone to just STAB! :sword: or talk to........! is it against the law to kill your dad if he is so selfish not even ghandi could talk sense into him? AAGH!

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Get a pillow and stab it. Seriously, get some proof that your mom has an affair man, show it to your dad, maybe he will like you a little more for letting him know, and warn him not to choose bitches for wives :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you should joing a FIGHT CLUB and get your ass kicked like the guy on the other thread! That would make you feel better...

If not, get a dog!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
anime sucks...boooooo....i digress..............ya it sucks just relax and hope it gets resolved....keep the faith

Morbidly_Happy

Useless sack of excriment
oh people replied, nice advice, i mite take ALL of it into consideration (well the pillow thing i already did. evilghoul, nice advatar princess mononoke rocks, skyline-cobra, donnie darko is a great movie cus the 80's was the best but about the whole divorce thing...i like my mom more than my dad i mean I HATE MY DAD more than anyone could ever know. so the whole showing pictures or something to my dad i think is a no no...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Morbidly_Happy said:
my dad is a fuckass bi polar who thinks he owns the world, my mom is a fifty yr old bitch, having an affair and she thinks this is my fault, my brother, wont fucking look at me becuase he "doesnt want to talk about it" well i neeeed someone to just STAB! :sword: or talk to........! is it against the law to kill your dad if he is so selfish not even ghandi could talk sense into him? AAGH!
no sadly its not but i see your reason for it

magnolia

Postaholic
Morbidly_Happy said:
Your dad should be receiving care, and your mother sounds like a horrible person. I don't care who the fuck you are; you DON'T blame your child for YOUR affair or the way your life is. YOU made the mistakes, not your child. So ppl like that should just shut the fuck up already. And for you, :hug2: Just wait until you can get out of there. Then you can worry about fucking up your own life without their help. :p