WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DivX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
what is the latest version? i have a divx i can't play

Jung

???
Premium
Try using
or www.divx.com. If that won't work, Google for Defiler Pack.

Also, try reading the rules next time.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
div-x, not my favourite program in the world ill tell you that right now

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
junglizm said:
Try using
or www.divx.com. If that won't work, Google for Defiler Pack.

Also, try reading the rules next time.
are you referring to this?

2) No Warez talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as movies, games, software, music, tv, etc. Debating these issues is permitted, however directly incriminating yourself and your activities via your posts subject the post or thread to be removed or edited at any time for your own protection.
for some reason, i have always thought divx had legitimate purposes, so if i'm wrong i apologize

Jung

???
Premium
dookie said:
are you referring to this?
3 Try Google first. Asking a question where the answer is the first result on Google is a waste of your time and ours. I will probably close these threads.

5 Use descriptive thread titles. "HELP ME!!" is a shitty thread title, so is "My computer is broken!" or "Wow". Good thread titles should give people an idea of what your thread is about and whether they'd be interested in the topic or would be able to help you.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
oh righto!

cheers!

my skills of comprehension are completely fucked up due to the insane hours i've been working this week

Status
Not open for further replies.