WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DIZNUTS, UberSkippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got something to say to me, say it here. I don't want you shitting around all over the threads when it could all be done in one.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
You got something to say to me, say it here. I don't want you shitting around all over the threads when it could all be done in one.
dude we would if you wouldn't contradict yourself :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS said:
dude we would if you wouldn't contradict yourself :thumbsdn:
Really, now. That's nice. Now go waste your time finding an example of that.

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
Really, now. That's nice. Now go waste your time finding an example of that.
you shitted in every single thread since you joined WTF.com :rolleyes:

DIZNUTS said:
you shitted in every single thread since you joined WTF.com :rolleyes:
Sure I have.

Now, is "shitted" the correct form, or would it be "shat" ?

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
Sure I have.

Now, is "shitted" the correct form, or would it be "shat" ?
the correct for is "shat" but since i actually have a life and don't sit at home memorising the dictionary 24/7 and trying to be "e-cool" on wtf.com you can't say shit 2 me :mfinger:

DIZNUTS said:
the correct for is "shat" but since i actually have a life and don't sit at home memorising the dictionary 24/7 and trying to be "e-cool" on wtf.com you can't say shit 2 me :mfinger:
Awwwwww..... was DIZLILNUTS offended?! :O

:(

I didn't know I was going to hurt your feelings! :O

BTW, I'm sick, quetzal, I already announced that. I have an excuse for being at home. What about you, fucktard?

I don't have a problem with UberSkippy but DIZNUTS is an annoying little bastard.

Pat_Sajak said:
I don't have a problem with UberSkippy but DIZNUTS is an annoying little bastard.
Meh. I'm not sure about Uber. He made a half-assed(at least I hope it was half-assed) attempt to flame me, so I don't like him. I derno, though.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Awaken said:
Meh. I'm not sure about Uber. He made a half-assed(at least I hope it was half-assed) attempt to flame me, so I don't like him. I derno, though.
I feel special and stuff. WOOWOO.

I made a half assed attempt to flame you? I was unaware that I made an attempt at all... damnit, I KNEW I drink too much...

What's to say? Sometimes you're funny. Mostly you shit up the place but everyone tells you that so I'm sure that's nothing new. You're kind of like Descent, but without the pictures.

UberSkippy said:
I feel special and stuff. WOOWOO.

I made a half assed attempt to flame you? I was unaware that I made an attempt at all... damnit, I KNEW I drink too much...

What's to say? Sometimes you're funny. Mostly you shit up the place but everyone tells you that so I'm sure that's nothing new. You're kind of like Descent, but without the pictures.
stfu. this is a post from descent without the pictures

Descent

Hella Constipated
Uber said:
What's to say? Sometimes you're funny. Mostly you shit up the place but everyone tells you that so I'm sure that's nothing new. You're kind of like Descent, but without the pictures. Today 09:01 PM
It took my system 3.5 seconds to calculate the total space:

ZZZzzZzzzZZZ... said:
stfu. this is a post from descent without the pictures
You forgot to use proper GRAMR and SPELING.

Descent said:
It took my system 3.5 seconds to calculate the total space:

You forgot to use proper GRAMR and SPELING.

Oh no...shit! YOU SUCK! STFU!

what's this? zzzZZzZZzZZzZZ?

Dude, stfu.

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
Awwwwww..... was DIZLILNUTS offended?! :O

:(

I didn't know I was going to hurt your feelings! :O

BTW, I'm sick, quetzal, I already announced that. I have an excuse for being at home. What about you, fucktard?
yay that was much better "DIZLILNUTS" lmao :thumbsup: now you have an excuse for being home.....what is it? its too dark outside and mommy won't let you go out and play? I know you will ask me why im on all the time.....i work 10 hour shifts and a sit next to a comp.......wtf.com keeps me entertained.......once im done work i go shower and go out clubbing :cool:

DIZNUTS said:
yay that was much better "DIZLILNUTS" lmao :thumbsup: now you have an excuse for being home.....what is it? its too dark outside and mommy won't let you go out and play? I know you will ask me why im on all the time.....i work 10 hour shifts and a sit next to a comp.......wtf.com keeps me entertained.......once im done work i go shower and go out clubbing :cool:
Yeah, Mommy said I can't go out too late at night. She said there are bad men out there that will get me. She has me carry mace in case the bad men come.

I'M SCARED! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.