WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dizzy

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#1
Ok im just sitting here and thinking what's the deal. I feel like im on something. I feel like im floating and im so dizzy i can barely see straight..
I dont know what is causing it but i have never done any drugs so its not that.. Just really annoying... i cant imagin that its a good thing either..
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#2
swizeguy said:
Ok im just sitting here and thinking what's the deal. I feel like im on something. I feel like im floating and im so dizzy i can barely see straight..
I dont know what is causing it but i have never done any drugs so its not that.. Just really annoying... i cant imagin that its a good thing either..
The same thing happens to me when I clean the bathroom! I use a bunch of stuff to clean the tub and BAM! I'm stoned! I forget to open the window.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
Thats what happens when I'm taking a number two, I push too hard and pass out. lol kidding! :p

I Don't know what thats from, sometimes i get dizzy, sometimes i dont. :confused:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#4
smoke-it said:
Thats what happens when I'm taking a number two, I push too hard and pass out. lol kidding! :p

I Don't know what thats from, sometimes i get dizzy, sometimes i dont. :confused:
Your dizzy all the time!
 

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
62
0
0
#5
Is it like an internal osscilation? I have had those before. They usually only happen to me when I am really concentrating or I am really tired.
 

moe

Clitpickle
63
0
0
#6
swizeguy said:
Ok im just sitting here and thinking what's the deal. I feel like im on something. I feel like im floating and im so dizzy i can barely see straight..
I dont know what is causing it but i have never done any drugs so its not that.. Just really annoying... i cant imagin that its a good thing either..
have you eaten lately? too much coffee? its probly lack of something, like sugar, or you do drugs and ur in denial.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#7
swizeguy said:
Ok im just sitting here and thinking what's the deal. I feel like im on something. I feel like im floating and im so dizzy i can barely see straight..
I dont know what is causing it but i have never done any drugs so its not that.. Just really annoying... i cant imagin that its a good thing either..
you may have an inner ear infection, vertigo, or low iron count (anemia).
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#8
hmmm well i get dizzy everyonce in a while...i dunno why though
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#9
dustinzgirl said:
you may have an inner ear infection, vertigo, or low iron count (anemia).
Actually it is vertigo.. i have been dealing with it for about 8 years now.. it really sucks and the so called Doctors just give me meds that make me more dizzy give me blurried vision and headaches.... And im sure it doesnt help that i have been under a lot of stress due to the move and getting back in school and my job and the list goes on... i havnt eaten much.. but dont matter.
 

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
62
0
0
#11
swizeguy said:
Actually it is vertigo.. i have been dealing with it for about 8 years now.. it really sucks and the so called Doctors just give me meds that make me more dizzy give me blurried vision and headaches.... And im sure it doesnt help that i have been under a lot of stress due to the move and getting back in school and my job and the list goes on... i havnt eaten much.. but dont matter.
so you asksed what this dizziness is, but you have known you have vertigo for about 8 years. hehe your a goof =)
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#12
Zennousha said:
so you asksed what this dizziness is, but you have known you have vertigo for about 8 years. hehe your a goof =)
haha well thats what they tell me. but i doubt very much that it is vertigo cuz they dont know how to help me.. friggin doctors