WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do babies bring marriages closer together or not??

Have kids brought your marriage closer or farther apart??

• closer

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • farther

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • kids? i don't have no stinking kids!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't think I want to ever have kids but im not sure still. just wondering how kids have affected your relationship with your partner for future references.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is so dependent on the two individuals, not to mention their parents and their creative input..

i'm married, no kids, vasectomy.. woo hoo, more money for toys for us..

you'll realy just have to work it out.. and i'm not trying to be a smartass, but i think this question has a different answer for everyone.. like if you were on millionaire and asked the audience you would get 50/50..

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
in some sense closer because you have a common bond. now that doesn't mean it makes it stronger. it really does depend on the two people involved

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Both. You now have a HUGE shared responsiblity, which allows for closer. However, you now have to have your time split up not just by work, but now the kids. You have much less time, you can't just go on trips for surprises, you are turned quickly from "Two romantic lovers" to "Two parents." It drives many people apart, but they keep it together "for appearances." All in all I voted apart, because it does no matter what you try. You may be more likely to stay, but that doesn't mean closer neccesarily.