WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Do people make you want to stab them as much as they do me?

:question: You hate every person? :question: Do you not consider yourself to be a person? :question: That being said, do you hate yourself?

There will always be people who agitate you. There really isn’t much you can do about that one. Hating them isn’t going to do you any good. You just have to learn to ignore the shit that pisses you off, and stop thinking about it all the time. I mean, people aren’t going to change just because you hate them.

:question: Do you really feel it is necessary to “stab” them, or "kill" them all?

You think too much, dude. You should stop that. The more you think about it, the more it will bug you. So, just take a few deep breathes and RELAX.

BTW: If I were you, I would think about joining an anger management group, or something. This way you can learn to calm down, relax, and go with the flow. :thumbsup: