WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Do People Relize How Stupid Bush really Is?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
I mean the guy is simply a idiot him being the president of the united states was a Major fluke - i wish more people relised how dumb the guy realy is - im not saying hes a bad person but i am saying he is very very stupid and i simply dont get all these people that ask "why do people hate bush" its becoue (in my cass) there are people out hter Much smarter then bush yet they will never be president and its simply not fair.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
I mean the guy is simply a idiot him being the president of the united states was a Major fluke - i wish more people relised how dumb the guy realy is - im not saying hes a bad person but i am saying he is very very stupid and i simply dont get all these people that ask "why do people hate bush" its becoue (in my cass) there are people out hter Much smarter then bush yet they will never be president and its simply not fair.
Not to be rude or whatever, but your spellin' is horrible. relised should be realized. realy should be really. becoue should be because, and cass should be case.
But, in the most fact, you are right, he is an idiot.

Jung

???
Premium
there is great irony in this thread. but to get on topic, yes bush is a moron.

edit: beaten:)

p.s. this thread needs more better grammar.

again, i will point out my sarcasm.(which defeats the purpose, but it obviously must be done.)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I like eating ice cream, and I really enjoy I nice pair of slacks.

frgrbrgr

Clitpickle
um... so thanks for stereotyping a man without ever really meeting him. would YOU like bush to judge all teenagers as reckless and prohibit dirving until 20. or maybe that drinking should g back to being illegal. Or MAYBE that society is just too dumb to think and that the media runs their minds anyway so just let the media vote? I mean COME ON!

whatever you MAY think of the man, think about his morals. As i see it, he is very morally driven and at least you can rely on that. He's stayed firm with what he feels about things and he's doing his best to maintain that stability.

and yes, people out there MAY be smarter than bush.

but does that mean they would be a better president? not necessarily.

~ferg

PS: when all else fails, stick to the man's job description. he isn't paid to be smart, he's paid to lead the US. that's why he has a bunch of advisors.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
frgrbrgr said:
um... so thanks for stereotyping a man without ever really meeting him. would YOU like bush to judge all teenagers as reckless and prohibit dirving until 20. or maybe that drinking should g back to being illegal. Or MAYBE that society is just too dumb to think and that the media runs their minds anyway so just let the media vote? I mean COME ON!

whatever you MAY think of the man, think about his morals. As i see it, he is very morally driven and at least you can rely on that. He's stayed firm with what he feels about things and he's doing his best to maintain that stability.

and yes, people out there MAY be smarter than bush.

but does that mean they would be a better president? not necessarily.

~ferg

PS: when all else fails, stick to the man's job description. he isn't paid to be smart, he's paid to lead the US. that's why he has a bunch of advisors.
your stupid.....

morelos

lexicon incognito
1) the answer to the question in the topic is: no.

2) 'realise' is the queen's english. 'realy' has no excuse.

~ dan ~

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
stop picking on his grammar, you get the point.

Bush is not smart. His morals are narrow and conservative. He's nothing but a puppet administrated by think tanks. His administration have one main goal, achieve global domination through military and economic might. (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1665.htm)

morelos

lexicon incognito
rage against said:
stop picking on his grammar, you get the point.
read about the myriad uses of semicolons; you'd look less stupid.

moreover, find something original to say. if you're unwilling to do that, at least go through the forum archives and try not to repeat anything other people have already said.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
morelos said:
read about the myriad uses of semicolons; you'd look less stupid.

moreover, find something original to say. if you're unwilling to do that, at least go through the forum archives and try not to repeat anything other people have already said.
I don't know you... Are you a bitch with everyone or just people who don't use semicolons?

Anyway.. semicolons are the least of my priorities right now. Maybe you should keep pointing out language mistakes instead of replying to the point, it might give your brain some rest. You think I "look" stupid on this internet forum? Too bad for you ain't it? I really don't give a crap!

Also... I'm not looking to be original. I say my opinion. You don't like it? Do YOU have an original opinion? Probably not.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Rage against said:
I don't know you... Are you a bitch with everyone or just people who don't use semicolons?

Anyway.. semicolons are the least of my priorities right now. Maybe you should keep pointing out language mistakes instead of replying to the point, it might give your brain some rest. You think I "look" stupid on this internet forum? Too bad for you ain't it? I really don't give a crap!

Also... I'm not looking to be original. I say my opinion. You don't like it? Do YOU have an original opinion? Probably not.
11 red bars and 0 Rep Power. SHOCKER!

How can you call Bush stupid? They don't let idiots into Yale and they sure as hell don't let them out. Even if his daddy paid our president's way into Yale, he couldn't have paid for passing grades. Additionally, they don't let idiots fly fighter pilots.

I can understand you criticizing his views on foreign policy, domestic policy, etc., but he sure as hell isn't stupid. Not just any dumbfuck can become president.

If you're going to put up an argument against Bush, at least make it intelligent. "He's stupid," unfortunately, does not qualify as an intelligent argument.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Rage against said:

Semicolons are a grammatical constraint, forced upon us by "the man", in order keep us down!
He who uses semicolons, is nothing but a lapdog of the verbal communication oppressors.

"It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime
What better place than here, what better time than now?"

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
L33ad said:
How can you call Bush stupid? They don't let idiots into Yale and they sure as hell don't let them out. Even if his daddy paid our president's way into Yale, he couldn't have paid for passing grades. Additionally, they don't let idiots fly fighter pilots.

I can understand you criticizing his views on foreign policy, domestic policy, etc., but he sure as hell isn't stupid. Not just any dumbfuck can become president.

If you're going to put up an argument against Bush, at least make it intelligent. "He's stupid," unfortunately, does not qualify as an intelligent argument.

Awesome, dude. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

morelos

lexicon incognito
someone or another said:

i don't remember who said this because i'm laughing too hard to think straight. read up a bit if you need to know.

i mean, SERIOUSLY, have you put any thought into this? stanford university only introduced the F letter grade right around the time i was done with my undergraduate work in 2001. up until then, if you failed a class, you simply disappeared from the roster and were asked to re-take the course by your advisor. i would not be surprised to find that yale works the same way: money gets you in, and then it's just not that hard.

with a guy like bush, whom i have YET to see form an intelligible and cohesive sentence, i would EXPECT to find that yale does that.

"daddy bought me a degree?" absolutely.

i will concede right now that the man can't string together a coherent sentence to save his life. john kerry has a better public face. but i'm not voting for a public face, because either way, they're still both ugly fuckers

check out the video at http://www.bushdementia.com/ and see that at least at some point, Bush could communicate coherently and publicly. not speaking for the political motivations of the video, which i'm not going to deal with right now, extrapolate backwards and you can see that he might just have gotten through yale.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That must have been prior to his Cocaine binges and alcohol abuse. Shit fried his brain man.