WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

do u remember your driving test?

Erratum

Woah man!
uugggghhhh bit of a blurrrrr maby some abuse hmm, i dunno speak you mind?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yeah, mine was a lot of fun. I knew how to drive but got a bit nervous. My paralell parking was a little off and a cab stopped short in front of me or something and I honked my horn and got up and sat on my driver's side window telling him off.

I passed.

Ah memories.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I did pretty well... my brother pulled out going the wrong way...

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I did fine on my first one, then I went for my CDL. That SUCKED. I got it,but I wasn't going back to retake that test again.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
A lot of the driving instructors are assholes anyway. They're either too lazy to fail you or too eager to. It's a coin toss. It depends on the day they're having or they've had or they're going to have. They can totally psyche you out if they wanted to.

It sucks.

I got off easy.

Sektor

Particinator
I failed the first two times, then passed the third time - with flying colors.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
They just keep renewing me. I havnt had to take a test in 16 years. But I do remember my first Instructor. He was an asian man who spoke really shitty english (Oakland California)

He was telling me to turn so I got into a turning lane. I thought he wanted me to make a U-turn but pointed out there was a "No U Turn" sign in front of me. He kept yelling "No You Turn" and I said, No it says no Uturn and he said
No You turn. But he was really saying No U turn but in a way that sounded like he was arguing with me and to turn anyways.

I wanted to kick him out of my car. I went back and demanded an instructor who spoke english as a first language.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
My instructor guided me through the parallel parking, then we made a small lap around the block and I was done.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
shit, my test is on the 13th. I'll post my experence when I do it the. For now, any advice?

billybob13 said:
shit, my test is on the 13th. I'll post my experence when I do it the. For now, any advice?
Go piss drunk, and run everyone off the road. That's the best advise I can give you. :thumbsup:

Aim for the sidewalk, you'll do fine.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
billybob13 said:
Is it still fairly hot in Illinois? If so, tell them your A/C doesn't work properly.

I took my test in a big Oldsmobile. I made one short turn, one wide turn, and I hit a cone with the passenger side mirror. But I passed! Weeee.

Carry on....