WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

do ya think the new star wars will be gay??

stecki

Fresh Meat
i think it will be good because the star wars legacy will just dissapear if the long awaited middle is shit!

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
No way, Episode III is going to kick soooooo much ass.

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
stecki said:
i think it will be good because the star wars legacy will just dissapear if the long awaited middle is shit!
:thumbsup: agrees

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i will ask the local starwars freak....i think he gonna go camping for tickets this friday :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Yoda and Darth Sidious are gonna throw down, and Chewbakka is gonna represent! How can it not kick ass?

Well, the first 2 really sucked, mainly because of the people who played Anakin.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I heard a rumor Jar-Jar-Binks is going to get killed. That alone would make the movie.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
No, it's not going to be gay. It's gonna be the worst piece of cinematic shit ever seen by the (American, at least) public.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
screw_ball said:
No, it's not going to be gay. It's gonna be the worst piece of cinematic shit ever seen by the (American, at least) public.
Perhaps you'd prefer a Rene Zellwiger or Julia Roberts flick.

Unforgiven said:
Well, the first 2 really sucked, mainly because of the people who played Anakin.

Yeah Hayden Christensen(whatever) sucked horribly :gay:

If only someone better played Anakin it would own immensley.
I think it will be okay.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Woodreaux said:
I heard a rumor Jar-Jar-Binks is going to get killed. That alone would make the movie.
If that happened I would camp out for a week for this movie. The new enemies look totally badass too. The main success of this movie will most likely be the transformation of Anakin (In my opinion), so if that's well done this movie will truely rock.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm planning on seeing it, I have liked the trailers for it more than the other 2. Also if Jar Jarring gets aced I plan on standing up in the theater and giving a hearty "HUZZAH!", and I doubt I'll be alone.

Easty

Click click boom
RogueSmiley said:
Yeah Hayden Christensen(whatever) sucked horribly :gay:

If only someone better played Anakin it would own immensley.
I think it will be okay.
ever seen life as a house? he rocked in that one! :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate fanboys. A lot. But the fanboys I hate the most are Star Wars fanboys. Sure, all movie fanboys can't take the lightest bit of criticism about their movie, but Star Wars fanboys... Just take it a step farther. They take six goddamn movies way too seriously. Here's the real deal;

The old ones were good, the new ones are bad.

That's it! Nothing simpler in the world. George Lucas has lost his touch, and Episode III will suck. NO matter how much you try to convince me (hell, you might even be able to convince me), the movie will suck. Now go rent Empire Strikes back again. That movie pwned. :thumbsup:

The last three episodes were good for their time. The first two sucked. I have higher hopes for Episode III, but not much higher. I think Lucas is trying to hard to appeal to the newer generation. Just my opinion, though.

That inbred overgrown ewok (aka - george lucas) has become so completely fascinated with all the new technologies involved in special effects that he has forgotten what made Episodes 4-6 so great: He had to dream up NEW ways of doing things, new ideas, new visual effects, which made them revolutionary and sensational. Add that to the fact that he has completely sold out, and pays more attention to the marketing of stupid redundant shit (I think there are now more pod racer video games than there are Rocky movies, and arent there like 19 of those?) and the star wars name has lost its golden glamour. Lucas took a good thing and fucked it up the ass, broke its spirit, then whored it out on the street to milk it for every last dime. Amazingly, the hard core fans are still loyal, and give him the faith and support he is so undeserving of.

And just for introducing a character like jar jar binks, with that brain damaged jamaican accent, lucas should have his head dunked in the toilet from Trainspotting.

keebs

Particinator
i have to agree with everything Jarilith said, she is very on with her point, but im still going to be a line to go see it the day it comes out.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
hells yes it is going to be gay. IDK the script was changed to be more with the times. anakin maries samuel jackson (anakin is the bitch). and through sperm donation and adoption princess amadilla or whatever has their gay love child. anakin wants the children (twins) to be evil, but samuel l. jackson doesnt like that so he does some spousal abuse. anakin is mad so he kills everyone (sending the message that spousal abuse is still a real issue). as if that isn't enough yoda leaves the jedi academy for a more corporate life. in corporate america he is treated like shit because no body cares if you are jedi (this is an analogy, woman are jedi. wiser, but yet still treated like shit). then in a huge plot twist they find out that anakin is a robot which is why darth vader is one, which as we all know is a robot inhabited by anakins soul (motherboard). the movie ends with luke sywalker (as a baby) killing darth vader, getting the chick, and converting yoda back into a jedi, however yoda decides that he should become a hermit so he goes to some shitty planet.

THE END

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
The old ones were so why the hell not?