Do You Believe In The Existence Of A God/Creator/Supreme Being?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Can single-celled life believe in Humans?

God is a human construct. Any thing that we can observe is bound in the same existence and cannot be a God but rather separated only by ability as a human could be to the mitochondria within the walls of any single-cell.

God would be the final form of trillions of cells and humans would be within the walls on any particular cell of said body.

Probably cancerous.

To have any actual concept of a being of sorts that has created everything you can know, could ever know, or what will ever be, would be like a silly human picking out one particular cell in their own body and in only one area in it, you will promise the mitochondria fantastic things.

Humans and God do share similarities and it has to do with fucks to give about things so far beneath.

Who gives a fuck about what happens when you die? You cannot know anything of a post biological existence. You can only know that it will be just like before you were spat out of your soon to be pissed off mother's vajayjay.

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Eres una idiota
~OR~
Eres un idiota,

since you cant make up your mind what you are.....and in case you forgot,
God was the one who assigned your body form.

Sniper is just a gay guy pretending to be a transgirl on the internet (kind of in the same way that I'm just an alien pretending to be a vampire).

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Eres una idiota
~OR~
Eres un idiota,

since you cant make up your mind what you are.....and in case you forgot,
God was the one who assigned your body form.
My Mom and Dad made me. Not some fictional god.
Sniper is just a gay guy pretending to be a transgirl on the internet (kind of in the same way that I'm just an alien pretending to be a vampire).
I am a transgirl. Why all the fuss?

Last edited:

Vampire

I am a transgirl. Why all the fuss?

Do you take hormones and try to "look the part" in real life? Your sexual orientation and gender actually don't matter to me. I just felt that the transgirl thing might be some kind of gimmick done here for kicks.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Do you take hormones and try to "look the part" in real life? Your sexual orientation and gender actually don't matter to me. I just felt that the transgirl thing might be some kind of gimmick done here for kicks.
I have bought and worn women's clothing before. I've even hung out with other trans women. I'm afraid of coming out of the closet though. I don't want to be disowned by my family, fired from work, kicked out of my apartment, or rediculed.

Vampire

Well, that's unfortunate about your situation, but it's understandable (especially if you live in some very conservative area).

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I have bought and worn women's clothing before. I've even hung out with other trans women. I'm afraid of coming out of the closet though. I don't want to be disowned by my family, fired from work, kicked out of my apartment, or rediculed.
Even tho I make fun of you about it, I believe in your own choices..if you wanna be a girl/guy..then stand up for yourself and stop being a scared pussy about it,
there are laws in place to protect those of your like mind.