What should anomaly's fate be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
What should be his fate? :confuse:
Public flogging followed by a good ol' fashioned tar-and-feather.
Or we can lock him in a dark room with Johnny K and see what happens.

jamesp

In Memory...
anomaly, as Jung so beautifully put it, is an asshat, before we gouge his eyes out with sticks, let let johnny_cunt have him in the closet for a while.....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
first neg him to -1000000 points....so far its *Points: -220611.60* then...throw feces at him and to top it off lock him in a room with Johnny k and ban him the next day :thumbsup:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
SLAP HIM WITH A LARGE TROUT. bout time someone else got slapped with it :(
eh let him stay for a couple days see what happens. besides jonny isen't around to pick on.....................but we always got anonimity anomalty annoyanty whatever his name is.

edit:freeking spelling, i need more edumacation

shep

Local alcoholic
Shit,i already banned him for dual account's and spamming.Shall i let him out?

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
:argue: ooooooooooooooooooo fight fight, geht him shep, lets see mods go at it.........................wait i gotta break out the oil for you 2 first ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
:argue: ooooooooooooooooooo fight fight, geht him shep, lets see mods go at it.........................wait i gotta break out the oil for you 2 first ;)

i say we have a three way death match between MrNoobie, anomaly, and johnnyK in the Cock farm cage.

Do i have a second?

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ok ok i'll second you, only cause i think shep is getting loney and wants someone to kick around :ugly:

Status
Not open for further replies.