WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you hate anomaly?

What should anomaly's fate be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
What should be his fate? :confuse:

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
What should be his fate? :confuse:
Public flogging followed by a good ol' fashioned tar-and-feather.
Or we can lock him in a dark room with Johnny K and see what happens.

jamesp

In Memory...
anomaly, as Jung so beautifully put it, is an asshat, before we gouge his eyes out with sticks, let let johnny_cunt have him in the closet for a while.....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
first neg him to -1000000 points....so far its *Points: -220611.60* then...throw feces at him and to top it off lock him in a room with Johnny k and ban him the next day :thumbsup:

Well, I chose all of the options because...er...i could?

Yeah.

SLAP HIM WITH A LARGE TROUT. bout time someone else got slapped with it :(
eh let him stay for a couple days see what happens. besides jonny isen't around to pick on.....................but we always got anonimity anomalty annoyanty whatever his name is.

edit:freeking spelling, i need more edumacation

shep

Local alcoholic
Shit,i already banned him for dual account's and spamming.Shall i let him out?

jamesp

In Memory...
shep said:
Shit,i already banned him for dual account's and spamming.Shall i let him out?
fuck no! why did you even ask that question?!

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't wanna take away all jung's fun :p

:argue: ooooooooooooooooooo fight fight, geht him shep, lets see mods go at it.........................wait i gotta break out the oil for you 2 first ;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
:argue: ooooooooooooooooooo fight fight, geht him shep, lets see mods go at it.........................wait i gotta break out the oil for you 2 first ;)
i say we have a three way death match between MrNoobie, anomaly, and johnnyK in the Cock farm cage.

Do i have a second?

ok ok i'll second you, only cause i think shep is getting loney and wants someone to kick around :ugly:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
boobies = omfg said:
Wait..If there is no spoon...then....what the hell do I have in the butt since 1996
Your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.