WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you hate mmm...cheese? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seriously, What are you Expecting from this thread? Because I see this turning Into a "Ban me" or "Why does everyone hate me?" thread. But along the lines of me hating you. I've never really seen your posts, though I can guess you were an asshat who trys to flame, Though I have no problem with you! Kit seems to not be very fond of you though.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
another stupid thread......

I would like to state that i wish a horrible death upon you :gun: .

In a message i sent you once I think I explained myself well. You never responded so im not sure if you understood:

G_-FLaSH said:
mmm...cheese said:
How do I still post off-topic stuff. . . When they aren't off topic! I demand an answer!
:confused:
They are answers that are stupid. Stupidity is sometimes allowed when the response is at the very least either:
-funny
-complimentary
-contributing
-making a good point

It is because your posts [mostly] fail to meet these small "standards"[if you will], that I find them stupid and annoying.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Do you hate mmm...cheese? If so. . . why.
I dont hate you. I think you are 14, a bit immature, and once you get the hang of it around here, you probably wont be such a fucktard.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate you because I hate everyone here. Sure, you're less funny than Jon Lovitz, and you have the flaming capabilities of Bullshyt, but I can't say I hate you any more then everyone else.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Usually these type of threads geht started out of shear boredom. Or,somebody is looking for some negative attention. It's the internet. Who cares if someone likes you or not? Does it matter? Personally,I could really care less if I'm liked or not. I come here to entertain myself. Yeah,sometimes you goobers make me chuckle. That's why I'm here,not for this stupid fucking rep point popularity contest. Even if everybody denied your existance here,would it matter? No. JohnnyK is the biggest beat-off here,he still hangs. Although,I think that title is what he was after. Besides,putting this in B&T wont geht you any heartfelt
"Put your cheeseloaf in my buns" responce that you're hoping for,anyhoo.

To answer your question: No,I don't have a problem with anyone here.
Well,maybe Max. He keeps toying with my manly emotions.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Usually these type of threads geht started out of shear boredom. Or,somebody is looking for some negative attention. It's the internet. Who cares if someone likes you or not? Does it matter? Personally,I could really care less if I'm liked or not. I come here to entertain myself. Yeah,sometimes you goobers make me chuckle. That's why I'm here,not for this stupid fucking rep point popularity contest. Even if everybody denied your existance here,would it matter? No. JohnnyK is the biggest beat-off here,he still hangs. Although,I think that title is what he was after. Besides,putting this in B&T wont geht you any heartfelt
"Put your cheeseloaf in my buns" responce that you're hoping for,anyhoo.

To answer your question: No,I don't have a problem with anyone here.
Well,maybe Max. He keeps toying with my manly emotions.
Then I would guess you are like Johnny kunts. . . or Jesus kunts.
Because you are so popular, but you dont try. In otherwords ULTIMATE LEETNESS! But. . . what is a nookie?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Popular. I'm no more popular than Dustinzgirl,or anybody else that's been here for more than two months,for that matter.
And you're right,I've got a few rep points;but what the fuck does that mean? If you've been here as long as Maximop,then you've got some points....unless your name is bitch boy johnnyK. Then again,there are members that has been here much longer than me. So fucking what?! The Reputation points around here mean.........dick.

Unless Jason desides that we can buy things at the WTF store such as:
1. Buy your freedom from the Cock Farm.
2. Buy more Rep Points.
3. Gehtfuct! (Coffee Mugs)
4. A life.
5. A year subscription to ChicksWithDicks/WTF.com

If you're not at least gehtin' that much from the Rep Points,you're just gehttin' dick. :D

Rep Points don't make you popular. They just mean that you've chose the red pill,or the green pill.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
what is a nookie?
nook•y

Pronunciation:
—n.,
—pl. nook•ies for 2. Slang (vulgar)
1. coitus; sexual intercourse.
2. a female regarded as a sexual partner. Also,nook'ie.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Then I would guess you are like Johnny kunts. . . or Jesus kunts.
Because you are so popular, but you dont try. In otherwords ULTIMATE LEETNESS! But. . . what is a nookie?
Nookie is sex.

(I did it all for the nookie {cmon}, so you can take that cookie and stick it up your ass,.....stick it up your ass,.......stick it up your ass. ~ Limp Bizkit)

magnolia

Postaholic
Hmm. nookie is good. Or so i've been told. Still a virgin though. Anyway, I love cheese, like cheddar and guddah, and edem, but i can't really have it cuz dairy throws my tummy for a loop. so i guess i love it and hate it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
screw_ball said:
I hate you because I hate everyone here. Sure, you're less funny than Jon Lovitz, and you have the flaming capabilities of Bullshyt, but I can't say I hate you any more then everyone else.

Yay!! I'm famous, the famous screw_ball said my name in one of his posts!! I should feel special now!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Bullshyt said:
Yay!! I'm famous, the famous screw_ball said my name in one of his posts!! I should feel special now!
Yehaa do the thing man !!

btw:
mmm......cheese i don't like you very much but still i do not hate you !

Status
Not open for further replies.