WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you hate the place you live?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
From Cali to Maine, across the nation.. Where do you live, and if you hate it, why?

One thing that pisses me off about Rhode Island is how most good bands go straight from Hartford to Worcester and skip over this state as a whole.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
YES fucking YES i fucking hate it here with a fucking passion. I can't say fucking enough about it. The smell of cow manure, the fact that theres nothing to fucking do within 30 miles of this fucking place, the fact that it fucking snows in september and april, and i cant wait to get the fuck out of here.

NINE225

The one, The only
Yeah canandaigua is a smelly old town infested with old people that could give a shit about the "youger" human beings in their community. We have no weather change, it is always raining and if its not raining then its just cold. We rarely have a snow day, and our hottest day in summer is like 69 degrees. i really hate it here, "i'd rather live in the middle of iraq were at least its warm."

MsPunK

Tenderony
i live in plymouth. i quite like it because its by the sea but that about it, theres a load of what we call "swillys" who go around bottling and beating the shit outta people. oh and we also have the greek mafia who burn down nightclubs and beat people to death. LOVELY!!!!

if you think its bad that you dont get to see bands well good bands hardly ever come over to england, an if they do its like once evry five years, that really pisses me off. the only place loads of brill bands have played is the Reading/Leeds festival. now that is a weekend to remember.everyone has played there.

Jung

???
Premium
What is there not to like about New Orleans?

Bars and clubs can remain open 24/7, more importantly, they can serve alcohol 24/7. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I could comfortably say for most teens, we hate where we live.. The place, the people.. All areas contribute..

I can't answer this question, because it clearly says:

From cali to main, across the nation...

i'm not from that nation, therefore, i cannot answer.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
I can't answer this question, because it clearly says:

From cali to main, across the nation...

i'm not from that nation, therefore, i cannot answer.
Way to avoid the topic :p .. From my knowledge, CA was farthest west and ME was farthest east you could get..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
It sucks too much here, too many mexicans.

slipknott

Clitpickle
Damn smoke, could you look anymore wiggery?
I beleive i saw you posting up messages like...'i got no girl friend, have not had one in forever'. Well heres an idea, try to NOT be a fallower...go your own way and get your own style... :thumbsup: That about all i got out of that picture of you..maybe im wrong, maybe im right?

betrayed said:
Way to avoid the topic :p .. From my knowledge, CA was farthest west and ME was farthest east you could get..
umm... hawaii?

no, i'm not from hawaii... i'm not even american.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
slipknott said:
Damn smoke, could you look anymore wiggery?
I beleive i saw you posting up messages like...'i got no girl friend, have not had one in forever'. Well heres an idea, try to NOT be a fallower...go your own way and get your own style... :thumbsup: That about all i got out of that picture of you..maybe im wrong, maybe im right?
WIGGER! Hahahah. :lol: I'm not a follower, never have been, I've never copied anyone and I have my own style, if you don't like it, go eat a cock.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
betrayed said:
From Cali to Maine, across the nation.. Where do you live, and if you hate it, why?
I love the city but hate the neighborhood! The area is considered the south coast, where there are surrounding cities like Newport beach, Huntington Beach, and San Jaun Capistrano. Theres a lot of dough flowin through here (Orange County, CA) but the people in my neighborhood are morons! Inconsiderate assholes!

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
ughhhhh

I live in Orono Maine, probably the smallest town in the US... :D Well, it's pretty small... I hope to move to New York or Tokyo to get a good job creating video games..... Once I earn enough money that is... I now work for a small business that creates video games..... and get paid CRAP... lol not litterally... THERE ARE WAY TO MANY LITERALS IN THE WORLD!!! ok im rambling..... Anyway... I like where I live. I hope it could be bigger though...