WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you have computer addictions?

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Half that post was non-grammatical babble, so I'm going to respond to what made sense:
"Power Trip" and "Requesting an online game"
For the type of man you are, i'd figure TOON TOWN ONLINE would be a good choice for you. I hear mickey mouse has some nice ass shots in that game. Oh! And tale in the desert, where you can fullfill your dream of becomming the ultimate budhist asshole, and pick onions from the desert landscape for days on end.
As for the power trip, "ur gay fgt hah ahahah ahaha owned later"

Jung

???
Premium
ur_gay_k said:
What kind of asshole nerd who is over the age of 16 still plays on a fucking console? Get a fucking online game to dick around on, otherwise you're just a waste of e-space.

IF you really are myg0t, then you're just a cheating loser. i doubt you are, so that would just make you a liar. worse yet, you're lying about being a cheating loser, lol you win. what kind of loser cheats at online games, then talks shit about winning?

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rofl?
First of all - point out where I said I was myg0t, fgt.
I quit myg0t about 2 months ago because it started getting pretty ghey.
And - I cheat because it's funny for me and sucks for you, not to do good at the game, which is a common misconception.

Jung

???
Premium
ur_gay_k said:
Rofl?
First of all - point out where I said I was myg0t
i know this concept may be a biut much for you, but bear with me. having "mygot owns you" as your user title and posting "mygot own you" implies that you're claiming to be mygot.

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not really, it implies that "MYGOT OWNS YOU." Unless you're thinking too hard about someone's user title.

shep

Local alcoholic
ya ,no one cares bout your sesame street gaming.Did you win?ahh thats a good boy 1 2 3 4 6 8 3 no it's ok you'll learn sweetie :geige:

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
I back up junglizm

ur_gay_k said:
Rofl?
First of all - point out where I said I was myg0t, fgt.
I quit myg0t about 2 months ago because it started getting pretty ghey.
And - I cheat because it's funny for me and sucks for you, not to do good at the game, which is a common misconception.
Its dipshits like you that ruin online gaming where do you get off doing that. You have fun cheating because you can't have fun otherwise because you get p0wn3d. Stop being a little bitch! Also don't even fuck with junglizm.

:mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
ur_gay_k said:
Not really, it implies that "MYGOT OWNS YOU." Unless you're thinking too hard about someone's user title.
common sense would tell you otherwise, why would you care if you're not mygot anyway? either way you're an annoyance and a cheating looser.

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not my fault you're annoyed. You should go ask someone at myg0t.com for sp0rk3h, it's a really good hack, v2.0 is even better.

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
burn1nh311 said:
Its dipshits like you that ruin online gaming where do you get off doing that. You have fun cheating because you can't have fun otherwise because you get p0wn3d. Stop being a little bitch! Also don't even fuck with junglizm.

:mfinger:
I could probably own you without hacks (Cheats are the shit you type in 1-player wc3, not hacks). I already said I only cheat for shits and giggles, meaning I get off on you yelling "omg you fucking hacker faggot you ruin the game."

Jung

???
Premium
ur_gay_k said:
Not my fault you're annoyed. You should go ask someone at myg0t.com for sp0rk3h, it's a really good hack, v2.0 is even better.
hacks(you're fooling yourself if you think they're not cheats) are lame, and yes they do ruin the game for honest players. but like everything else in life morons always ruin a good thing. this is why i rarely play aon pubs anymore.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
ur_gay_k said:
I could probably own you without hacks (Cheats are the shit you type in 1-player wc3, not hacks). I already said I only cheat for shits and giggles, meaning I get off on you yelling "omg you fucking hacker faggot you ruin the game."
cheating

v. intr.
To act dishonestly; practice fraud.

To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.

Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse

hmmm.... hacking is violating the rules deliberately, but NOOOO its not cheating........ dumbass. hacking and cheating are one in the same your a complete idiot and by the way I never called you a faggot so don't even try to make me look bad.

Go back to the short bus you got off of.

shep

Local alcoholic
oh the big hacker is here boyz,better watch out or he'll call you a faggot .Pulling up any type of online trainer for a game is shit.Anyone can cheat,not just you kid and i bet you thought you were on to something.lol,He thinks he knows hackers and he is one,lmao i almost puked beer out my nose reading your shit

ur_gay_k

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shep stop posting, nobody reads your canadian bullshit.

shep

Local alcoholic
Ok big hacker dude/wannabe someone and not /my life is shit and daddy touches me