WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Do you have the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I havent given rep yet....if the rep system works like I think it does I could theoretically neg rep someone into the dark ages......the first person to respond to this thread agrees to be neg repped....its nothing personal...I just want to see how this works....save your links to the actual information, I find that the best way to learn is through experience...your experience.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
bigck3000 said:
I havent given rep yet....if the rep system works like I think it does I could theoretically neg rep someone into the dark ages......the first person to respond to this thread agrees to be neg repped....its nothing personal...I just want to see how this works....save your links to the actual information, I find that the best way to learn is through experience...your experience.
Go! First one to zero wins!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
bigck3000 said:

Oh, it looks like you win, you're officially a zero!! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i cant neg rep broken...hes like a teddy bear with a plush erection, it was amusing at first, now i cant remember why.

so bullshyt....prepare boy!!

later, that incredibly boring night

what the fuck!...it was only like a hundred points....I had the lotion out and everything....shucks

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Get prepared for what? Seeing you whack off to the sight of a monkey with an olestral problem? NO thanks jack.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
olestral?

I can only speculate what it means.....and i'm leaning toward 'new middle school slang for droopy sack'...but i'm sure you'll tell me anyway.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Well, I'm pretty used to being repped negatively, so you should have a go at it.

I am currently at: -28180

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
I'm a bit of a prick when I wanna be. 'cmon pull back and lemme have it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
i cant neg rep broken...hes like a teddy bear with a plush erection, it was amusing at first, now i cant remember why.

so bullshyt....prepare boy!!

later, that incredibly boring night

what the fuck!...it was only like a hundred points....I had the lotion out and everything....shucks
Words I never thought I would see in a sentance together:

Broken Teddybear Erection.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
this is one of those threads that will live on forever and have 80 thousand post and no one will no what it is about...

just mention a word like

"boobs"

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I forgot where my power button is on my computer, and why the hell is my finger stuck up my nose?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
I forgot where my power button is on my computer, and why the hell is my finger stuck up my nose?
Thats not your nose, you are upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.